Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

022

Over the next few days Frank stayed at my apartment using my old couch to sleep on. He bought my food and took care of me. The other day I suddenly had water again meaning he was paying my landlord too. It was almost too much. All the bills on my kitchen table were payed off and my fridge was full. It made me feel very guilty that he was wasting both time and and money on me, he should be with his wife and be living. Instead he is with the full grown man who can't even take care of himself. Yesterday I saw bills from the hospital so I could pay for my meds and today they were gone. It was too much, he was treating me like... like... his spouse!

Despite the fact I hardly noticed Red, Revenge, and Parade; my life was hectic. Frank begged that i get a job and quit mopping about Mikey's death and the fact I had no friends, besides Frank of course. I have come to realization, you only have one or two friends that are true, the rest are a fling.

"So have you found a job you might be interested in yet?" Frank asked casually over a cup of coffee. I shrugged in response. "Gerard..."

"I know, I'm still looking." he looked at me doubtfully. "I will, I promise."

"Alright, I believe you." he cast me a small smile in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, writers block at the moment :(