Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

025

Walking into that book store felt... magical. It was like stepping back in time to a world of discovery. Back to the time of the first cars, first woman's pants, and the exploration of new countries. The store was certainly old and the books were all covered in dust as if the building had been abandoned years before. As I walked through the isles I couldn't help but notice how mystical it felt to be in this place. I felt the presence of time around me slowly ticking by. I took a breath and walked up to the register. No one was there but there was a little dusty bell on the dusty desk. Someone with asthma would probably die in here.

"Hello?" I called out and rung the bell. No answer. I did it a few more times, mainly just to hear the cheerful chirp of the bell bounce around the room.

"Okay, okay! What do you want?" the guy that walked out from the storage room looked mad. His curly brown hair and brown eyes under a creased brow defiantly showed impatience.

"Ray...?" I blinked in surprise.

"Uh no, my name is Graham." he sighed.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were someone I knew..."

"It's okay." he frowned. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah there was an ad in the paper and it said your looking for some help around the place?" he looked at me for a moment and his lips twitched up into a smile.

"Yeah, that I am. What's your name?"

"Gerard."

"Awesome, I'm Graham, your hired."

"Don't you want to see a resume?" not like I had one.

"Nah, you seem cool, you start as we speak."

"Oh cool" I smiled.

"What a dump..." Revenge mumbled.

"I like it." Parade smiled sweetly.

"I bet some cute nerd boys will come through that door soon enough." Red giggled.

"Your so gay." Revenge mumbled.

"I know." Red grinned. My job so far was to clean the shelves and dust off the books. Graham never really bothered because no one came anyways so what was the point? Doing the dirty work didn't bother me, it was calming and as I brushed away the dirt, dust lifted into the air and danced. A beam of sunlight from the windows accented the dust and made it sparkle and shine. It was truly beautiful.

"Never felt this way in my whole life... never had this feeling before tonight, can't get you off my mind because you shine girl oh you know you shine." the words were starting to come back to me.

It was late afternoon when Graham came to me and said we would close at around five. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, another hour of cleaning. I sighed in contentment and kept working. Frank would be proud once I tell him I have a full time job. All week I worked with only saturday and sunday off to sleep and do nothing. Of course, I didn't have to come to work before eleven since Graham said he didn't like waking up early. He was a nice guy and I bet we could be friends. The door flew open and the little bell on the door frame sang. I peered over the shelves to see the wind holding the door open and suddenly a familiar figure walking through.

"Not again...." I mumbled. I really needed to go back on my meds and if that didn't work, another visit to Alex. There stood a smartly dressed, Mr. Gerard Arthur Way. He spotted me and strolled over.

"Hello Gerard." his smile seemed fake.

"Alright, what are you this time?" I sighed.

"Why, I am the side you became when The Black Parade era was slowly fading.

"That would be...?"

"An arrogant asshole who's fame went to their head. My name is Fame."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally something thats not a filler! Arn't you all proud? =D So meet fame, he is the current Gerard right now who seems quite arrogant and bossy. As much as I love him, he needs to tone it down a bit in my opinion.