Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

036

"Lauren!" I grinned. When was the last time I did that.

"Hey Gerard!" she walked over and hugged me. I wish I could hug her back. "Back again I see?" she playfully scolded. I shrugged under the straps. She seemed to notice them and glanced behind her. "Our little secret." she whispered and began undoing all the leather straps. My eyes widened. I was free!

"Lauren, I don't trust myself."

"I do." I looked past Lauren to see Alex leaning on the door frame. Her white doctors coat was opened to reveal an All Time Low t-shirt. She was also wearing baggy low jeans and I think she was wearing boxers that an marijuana leaves on them! She smiled at me .

"What is this all about?" I asked with curiosity.

"Alex found you a place to stay." Lauren grinned. Alex pulled her glasses off and cleaned them with her t-shirt as if it was no big deal of what Lauren was saying.

"Really?"

"Yep." Alex said and tried to hide a smile.

"With who?" I swung my legs over the bed so I was sitting up. Alex put her glasses back on and seemed quite smug.

"I discussed things with Frank-" I cut her off.

"So now he knows?" she raised an eyebrow in an annoyed expression.

"Let me finish."

"Sorry."

"Yes he knows, I talked over things with him and he will take you in. One thing is, he hasn't told his wife so don't be surprised when she doesn't know whats going on."

"Jamia...." I mumbled. I didn't like that girl and she didn't like me at all. In fact, she told me to stop making out with Frank on stage when the band was still together.

"So its settled, he is picking you up tomorrow afternoon." Alex smiled. "Apparently he is going to your house today to pick up your clothes and such and pay your bills."

"Not again! He can't do that for me again!" I groaned. I am such a baby I can't even take care of myself or pay my bills! He brought back my electricity last time but not again! He is too much of a good friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is the last!!! Subscribe to Mirror, Mirror On The Wall to continue on Gerards story! 3 subcribers so far!!!