Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

037

The next day came so quickly that I didn't really know what hit me. Two weeks of being cooped up in this horrible building were enough to nearly drive me to a new level of insanity. The days had dragged by unreasonably slow and even with the Prozac I was ready to give up on life for the third time. Now it seemed as though life was rushing too fast for me and I couldn't keep up. Red, Revenge, Parade, and Fame were still around of course but with my meds they were clouded and bearable. Now and then I would get a burst of my disease like the walls beginning to leak or Revenge swearing at me but nothing like Alex turning into a demon again. That was scary.

"Are you ready Gerard?" Alex asked. She was supposed to be doing her rounds to check up on patients but she asked another doctor to do it just so she could assist me with leaving, one or more doctors had to be present for that to sign the release.

"I'm coming." I called back. It felt weird to be in my own clothes again. My hair was layered with more grease then usual and I felt disgusting. Even more so when I drank out of the toilet. I looked in the bathroom mirror. I needed to shave desperatly since I haven't been allowed around sharp objects abd such but Alex did allow me to borrow her's at one point with her supervision. Yeah, that was an awkward moment when I used a woman's razor, it was pink! One last look and I exited the bathroom.

"Ready?" Alex asked. I looked around the room. The straps on the bed hung lifelessly and the cameras red light never flickered as if it were a staring eye. I shuddered.

"Yep, let's get out of here." We began walking out the door but I paused and turned around and looked at the camera again. I smirked and gave the viewing the finger and spun on my heel and walked out, I had a home now even if it was temporary.

Lauren was behind the desk doing paper work. Alex stopped at the desk and rested her head in her crossed arms which were supported by the wood counter. It took a second until Lauren raised her head and smiled at her. She then noticed me and grinned.

"Almost free." She joked.

"Almost." I smiled back. Lauren used the desk to push off as she rolled to the counter behind her in an office chair with wheels. There was a basket with paper bags stapled shut. She flicked through them and selected them then rolled back. She handed the one selected to Alex. "Where's Frank?"

"Waiting outside since the parking lot is being redone and if he parks where he is now then he will for sure get towed." Alex said.

"Anyways, I hope not to see you in this hospital again." Lauren said and smiled sadly. She stood up and we embraced each other in a hug. "Take care."

"You too." I replied.

"Ready?" Alex asked getting impatient.

"Yes." I waved good bye to Lauren and followed Alex out the automatic doors. A warm wind greeted me and Frank's smiling face as he sat in his car on the side of the road. I waved at him and he waved back.

"I better not see you back here unless it's to visit." Alex warned but added a smile at the end. I nodded.

"Yes mom." she laughed and hugged me. I hugged her back. She handed me the paper bag and gave me instructions on what my dose was and such. She walked me to Frank's car and I got in beside him.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"See you guys." Alex waved. Then we parted our ways. I put on my seatbelt and I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. This sickness would never leave me unless scientists ever did find a cure for it. I had to live with it. So much time since this started, I have lost track now. Now I have a new home, new life and I still have my job with Alex's brother. In such times, how could things ever go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!

That you all for so much support through this story! The sequel is posted (no chapters yet) so subscribe if you want finish the story. Mirror, Mirror On The Wall will be slightly different from Reflections, you will just have to wait and see. You are looking around the same amount of chapters but hey, I don't know yet. Stay tuned my lovely readers and don't forget to check out ' What He Doesn't Know' my Frerard :)