Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

007

"Alex... I hear voices." she was motionless. Her hazel eyes scanned my face for signs of a joke but there were none.

"Voices?" she asked. I nodded. "What kind of voices?"

"Well right over there is a man who looks just like me wearing all black and a red tie, his name is Revenge and he wants me to die and waste my life away. Over in the corner is another man who looks like me with blond hair and a jacket I still have in my closet, he wants me to be happy." she blinked at me. "They fight all the time in my head and-"

"Listen Gerard, I think from what you are describing to me is schizophrenia but tomorrow after you see your friend I'l book you an appointment with me so I have my full attention on you." I nodded numbly. Fuck I might be schizo... fuck. "Don't worry, it may not be curable but its certainly controllable with the proper meds." she smiled.

"Ok, then tomorrow?" she nodded, smiled, then left the room. My arms and legs were still free so I swung my legs over the side of the bed and still holding my water, walked over to the window and peered out. The city of Jersey had a layer of fog hovering over the land. The sun still shone but it was masked by clouds and pollution.

"You want to get rid of us?" Parade asked in a small voice.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Why?"

"Because you fucking piss me off! You wont fucking leave me alone!" Parade began to cry.

"I told you." Revenge laughed.

"It's you I mostly want to get rid of, all the death threats and the suffering you have put me through!" I growled. Revenges grin never faltered.

"Pity, I thought you thought I was entertaining." his voice dripped with sarcasm. I gripped my hair and groaned in frustration.

"Why are you here?" I shut my eyes trying to block out his voice. I dropped my cup of water. The lid popped open and it pooled around me.

"Hmm lets see... your fucking schizo?" he laughed. Parade still cried. Their voices filled my skull; the crying, the laughing, insults, praises, death threats. The world felt like it was spinning. Spinning so fast I felt dizzy and so dizzy I fell to my knees still gripping my hair and clenching my teeth. My body shook and I curled into a ball trying to block out all the voices.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... 3 updates in 3 days, I'm impressed with myself :) I have no life :) So enjoy all the problems Gee is facing right now... comments are love!