Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

008

I woke up in the hospital bed and still free to move around as I pleased. What happened last night and who moved me? Did I move myself? I can't remember a thing after I fell to the floor. I opened my eyes to see Revenge glaring at me as always and Parade watching warily from the corner.

"Hey guys." I mumbled. They didn't answer. "What happened last night?"

"Well you told the doctor that were here and you had some sort of panic attack, Alex came in and lifted you onto the bed and gave you some injection to knock you out for a bit." Revenge explained. I winced at the word 'injection', I hate needles with a passion.

"Oh... how did she lift me onto the bed herself?"

"She's really strong and I think your poor eating habits helped her." Parade said casting his gaze to the door. It opened to reveal a nurse with tanned skin. She smiled at me and walked in the room.

"I see Dr. Andras trusts you." she kept smiling.

"I guess, I don't have really anywhere else to go." I replied. She pulled over the table and set a tray of tin foiled covered food. She drew back the foil and threw it in the trash beside my bed.

"Enjoy." and she slipped out of the room to finish her rounds. I looked at the plate in front of me. They certainly did trust me, no one was here watching me eat or checking if I would slash my wrists with the plastic knife. Tempting as It was I wanted to be alive until after the days events were over with.

Half way through my 'omelet', there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said and proceeded with stuffing some bacon in my mouth, todays breakfast wasn't that bad.

"Mr. Way you have a visitor." the tanned skinned nurse said. My heart beat slowly increased. I knew who was here.

"Hey Gee." I turned my head to see him standing there. His once short hair was long again and covered his face. No new tattoos were noticeable, and no make-up was present. He wore a red t-shirt with some black and white artistic pattern and black skinny jeans that complimented his old black converse. What I also noticed that he wasn't alone. Behind him stood another me. This time with bright pink hair and a denim jacket and plain jeans.

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself. Its getting worse. "Hey Frank."

"How are you feeling?" he asked while sitting in a chair beside Parade. The new me circled Revenge looking him up and down then wrinkling his nose in disgust. I hid a smirk.

"Not bad I guess for someone who tried wrapping an IV around their neck to try and strangle themselves. What kind of death would that be?" I laughed. Frank forced a nervous laugh.

"So you wanted to know why we formed a new band?"

"Without me." I added in.

"Without you." he repeated.

"Yeah, I do want to know." I crossed my arms.

"It was supposed to be a surprise." he looked out the window. "but you kind of went distant."

"Okay so I'm confused, you ran away then decided to make me a surprise so you guys got back together, minus Mikey, added two other guys then decided not to find me?"

"Sort of, after Mikey died... My Chem fell apart and so did you. I ran because I couldn't see you so depressed but after about a month Ray calls me up and asks if I want to join his new band. By this time Leathermouth, my other band, was pretty big and I didn't really want to make it a side project again but he talked me into it. What hurt the most was that you weren't there. Bob shortly after joined us and we had a huge plan to make this band huge then ask you to join us and It would be like old times again.

"Without Mikey." I whispered. Frank was still for a moment.

"Unfortunately, yes." I sighed. "Listen Gerard, he was one of my best friends and It was hard on me too."

"I know."

"Then why are you here Gee? Why did you give up?"

"Frank it's not that easy-"

"Tell me." his eyes were serious and sympathetic.

"The doctor thinks I'm schizo, I hear voices and I see things." he gasped.

"See things like what?"

"Your sitting beside me as the Black Parade. Over there is the Revenge Era and a new one walked in with you. When I had my pink hair-"

"I'm sitting beside nothing Gerard." Frank began glancing around clearly nervous.

"I know but I'm the only one that can see them." Frank bit his lip.

"Do the doctors know?" I nodded.

"I have an appointment today."

"Good."

"Are you scared of me now? Is is because I'm crazy?" Frank looked alarmed when he heard that.

"No! No I'm not scared." he was very scared.

"I'm sorry I hear voices, I don't want them here either but they are. It's not my fault I am the way I am." I glared at him.

"Do you want me to leave Gerard?"

"Only since your scared of me and not helping my situation." Frank stood up.

"You've changed Gerard, I don't know who you are anymore." tears began to fall down his cheeks. "You are one of my best friends and I'm here for you but right now I need to think." and with that he walked out of my room and probably out of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! That's probably the longest chapter I've ever written! So, I hope your enjoying this. Please tell your friends about this story, I only have 5 subscribers and 9 comments. I am trying really hard on this story. All facts I am trying to make correct. Comments are love!