Pothead Poltergeists

"I am still staring at this leaf on the ground. No one sees me. No one cares so they don’t see me. That’s my power. I’m the disappearing boy if you will. I’m also sort of a Jesus of Suburbia/ St. Jimmy, and whatsername, a minority of most things, a basket case, a walking contradiction, a demolition lover, a fashion victim, Helena, Maria, 80, 16, a grouch, a reject, king, Fink, the lady of sorrows and a castaway most of all. Blah, blah, blah, whatever you want to call it. I have many more names from many more places, but you are the type of person to know these names and understand them. To cut to the quick: I’m you, Sugar."

Let's just say for a minute that you are invisible. You're a ghost for a day. King for a day. What would you do with your time off from life?

"They don’t notice me because when I said I was the disappearing boy, I was not kidding. I am invisible to everyone. A car hit me down the street about ten minutes ago..."

Seriously, please leave me a comment! I really do love them, even if it's just to say you looked! Thank you to those who do. I love you all. xoxo
  1. Prologue...Interlogue...Eulogy To Me
    Beginnings are always a little insane; just stay with me here so I can explain.
  2. Jackass
    I will avenge my ghost every breath I take; Just take a deep breath and try to stay awake.
  3. Don't Stop Me Now
    In loving memory of your demise; hold on tight and don’t close your eyes!
  4. Hitch’n A Ride
    Pay attention to the cracked and broken streets; but don't forget let go and just sleep.
  5. Serving E’ville
    Bricks are hard and floors are cold; but I was slung against the mold.
  6. Tattoos and Memories?
    Peek-a-Boo, I see you!
  7. Wake Up
    409 in your coffeemaker; wonder where he’s gonna take her?
  8. Bouncing Songs
    Can't we just play it one more time? I promise to stop the ridiculous rhymes!
  9. Ha Ha You’re Dead?
    Quarry days don’t mean shit to me; These things come and go by threes.
  10. Hanging Out With Corpses
    All these horrid shady rhymes; that make no sense at all this time.
  11. Stuck With Me
    Just answer me, what have I done? His cheeks are red, and my head is numb.
  12. Do Da Da
    One, two, three, LSD; What else’s up in the coconut tree?
  13. Thanking My Lucky Stars
    The lessons we were set to learn; lost along the way in turn.
  14. Here’s To The Night
    If they get me when the sun goes down; I’ll be the best vampire around.
  15. Weigh Down
    I’m going down to the liquor store; To buy a drink and a little bit more. (I didn't write that line; but the story's still all mine!)
  16. Shoplifter
    Gather ‘round piggies and start up a dance; come sing along to the same lonely trance.
  17. Kiss Up
    We’re working hard and breaking themes; destroy clichés that were our dreams.
  18. Did You Get To Third Base With Her?
    The Godfather is who I dread; he puts horse heads in your bed! (That has nothing to do with our story; the arguments never got that gory.)
  19. His Cigarettes Her Valentines
    All the theories that fell silent; because our actions got too violent.
  20. JARs
    As these days watch over time; to let them hurt you is a crime.
  21. My Hit, His Miss
    Look at all the shiny lights; and the stupid petty plights.
  22. Waiting Day
    For the very first time, I'm hooked on a feeling; and this time I think, it'll be worth believing.
  23. My ***ed Up Equilibrium
    I had a feeling, that you understood; and since it’s still true, the music’s still good.
  24. He Bit My Lip And Drank My War
    Spy around this weary place; find my hair beneath the lace.
  25. I Bit My Lip And Closed My Eyes
    Twirl your fingers around my hair; Pull the straight curls tight from nowhere.
  26. Hold On To Ourselves
    Holding fast on every dream; and letting go to break the means.
  27. Found My Place In Nowhere
    So here is the end, I wished for more time; but there’s no more to say, and I’ve got no more rhythms. So tell me your verdict and pretty last words; and together we’ll take all the hits and the curves.