Fake It for Me

It's You That Sets Me Free

“Dani?” asked a paniced voice. She suddenly realized her body was hanging onto someones sweaty arms. Trace’s.
“Trace?” she asked.
“Are you okay?”
“No.”
He set her down next to the stage. When no one but him was near her, she spilled. “The ex-BFFs the ones seeking vendetta are here and they have Will!!!”
“Hey wait was it a blonde and a reddish brunette?”
“Yeah!”
“Security found out that they don’t have passes and they were kicked out. Are you okay? You look like you’ve been crying…”
Dani simply plugged in her pin and handed her phone to Trace. He listened intently.
“Ouch, that’s pretty heartfelt. How long’s he been gone?”
“A month.”
“Hey is he in a band?”
“Yeah it’s called In Particular. Alex Desmond, Christian Leiman, Daniel Vodivanno, and Alex Leiman. They were signed to FueledByRamen/Decaydence in 2007.”
“Oh…you miss him… I miss Miley but we barely get along. She’s teeny-bopper, country music and I’m serious. Anyways her dad is so obnoxious, I wanted to kill my mom when she married him. My sister and brother were the same. He’s trying to get us into country. I used to live in NYC until she moved us to Nashville. Ever since I’ve tried to stray as far away as possible.” Trace’s eyes began to water up but he slowly recovered himself. Dani hugged him tightly.
“Dani!” yelled Will as he catapulted over the railing and ran to her. “Are you okay?”
“I’m fine… what did she say to you?”
“She just started flirting and suggested that I should come back to her apartment that’s when I guessed it was that Crisha girl.”
“Did you like her?”
“Not really… don’t worry. Hey how about Trace and I drive you home.”
Dani nodded.
They walked to her car Dani and Trace in back, Will up front. Her eyes slowly closed as she fell asleep.
*^*^*^*
Dani picked up the new Alternative Music Press and read the headline.
~~~
New Girls In Hollywood Shake Down and Shaking Up
Three new girls in L.A. shaking up the lives of our favorite stars and eachother.
Three new girls in Hollywood have been recently seen shaking up the lives of our favorite musicians such as Trace Cyrus, William Beckett and even sweetheart and heartthrob Evan Petra. We decided to answer your longing question. Who are these girls?
The first girl is Crisha Longvantyne. She was recently seen at the Knott’s Berry Farm texting and at the Metro Station/The Academy Is… concert sweet talking Trace while Beckett sang. This blonde bombshell has also been sighted numerous times in Starbucks, Kitson and on Sunset Avenue.
The second is the not-so-gorgeous-but-still-h-o-t, Devi Sestina. Devi was also seen at the Knott’s Berry Farm with Crisha and at the Metro Station/ TAI concert but talking to a teary-eyed gal (whom we will speak of next). She hangs out with Crisha and goes everywhere with her.
Now our third girl, the stunning Delilah (full name: Daniva Delilah Petra) Petra little sister of Evan Petra In Particular sweetheart/heartthrob. She’s been spotted at the Berry Farm and at the concert. She was crying backstage last night as she listened to a message on her phone. Then, Devi backed Dani offstage and locked her out. Luckily after the show Trace and Will came to her rescue and drove her home to her L.A. condo.
A girl who claims to be good friends with Delilah, Kenley Marvington, decided to help us get the full story. Why did Dani get locked out? Why did she change at the Berry Farm. Whats up with her and Crisha and Devi?
“Well Devi and Crisha are tight and used to be with Delilah. However, they got into a huge fight over Delilah changing at the concert into the clothes she wore to the end and ditched her. However now Delilah has to watch out for them taking her bffs Trace and Will away. At the concert although I wasn’t there I heard that Devi backed her off stage and locked her out. It’s a sad story because Delilah’s so afraid of losing the two guys shes being torn apart by this. Also she changed because the dress was designer and like most designer dresses, it was highly uncomfortable so she changed for comfort. Theres your story.”
Go Team Delilah!!!
~~~
“Dani open up!!!” sang Trace.
“Why???”
“Because I have a present for you… make that one…two…three…four…five presents so open up!!!”
“Fine.”
She was wearing a lace camisole and black sweats that swept her skinny thighs as she walked. She turned the knob and Trace put his hands over her eyes causing her to screech. Someone else shut the door.
“What the f*** are you doing?”
“Can she open up?” he asked. Finally he released his grip.
In front of her stood Evan and the Alexs, Christian and Daniel.
“Evie!!!” she cried, tears rolling down her eyes.
He hugged her tightly.
“I missed you so much.”
“How long are you here for?” she asked.
“Only a half hour.”
Her eyes dropped.”Oh…”
“Don’t worry we’ll be back together again.”
She laughed. “Yeah sometime soon.”
“Don’t worry.”
"I Don't worry, I just miss you."
"Well... "
His helplessness made her tears get bigger and fall faster.
He took her hand and with the others they walked to the outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
The love that only a brother and sister share... that was so corny.
I hope you like it!!!!