Let's Make This Last Forever

Two Is Better Than One

We arrived back at the house, Bill still smiling like a mad fool. I closed the door behind me when Tom walked in the hallway in his pajama pants and no shirt. “Where were you two at? And why is he smiling like he’s high?” Tom asked.

“Out,” Bill and I replied.

“Alright. Still doesn’t answer my other…” Tom started when he smirked, “Have a little fun?”
I face palmed and Bill replied, “No! Not that, Tom. I’m just in a good mood.”

Tom, who was still smirking, asked, “Sure, Billa. How was it?”

“Oh my God, Tom. He’s only smiling because he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. Happy? No sex was involved,” I replied.

“Yeah. What Anna said,” Bill replied.

Tom opened his mouth to say something when Shasta walked in wearing Tom’s shirt. “Tomi? What’s going…oh hey,” she said when she saw us, “How was the date?”

Oh. So that’s where Tom’s shirt went. Okay. “Really good,” I replied.

Bill nodded in agreement, still smiling. “Nice. I see Bill’s all smiles,” Shasta said to me, “Have a little fun?”

Oh. Mah. God. “No! Not that! Geeze you and Tom think the same way,” Bill replied.

I nodded in agreement. “Yeah. Dirty birdies,” I said chuckling and shaking my head, “Now, I’m changing into pajama pants and a tank top. I’ll be back.”

I kissed Bill on the cheek and started up the stairs towards where I was sleeping. When I reached my room, I sat down on the bed as Shasta walked in. “Hey, mind if I hang out in here for a bit?” she asked closing the door behind her.

“I don’t care,” I replied as I pulled out my pajamas and started changing.

She nodded and sat down on my bed. “So, you and Bill, eh?” she asked.

I nodded and I slipped into my pajamas and walked into the conjoined bathroom to wash the makeup off my face. “Yup. Me and Bill,” I replied.

She smiled. “It’s cute. I mean, the twins talked about you a lot, but Bill talked about you more than Tom. I could tell he really liked you just by the way he acted when he mentioned you. He was happy and sad at the same time,” she said.

I washed the makeup off my face and brushed through my hair. “Wow,” I said walking into the bedroom and slipping my slippers on.

“Yeah,” she said, “Cute pajamas.”

“Thanks,” I said, “Hey, I say we bug the twins. Sound fun?”

“Yes. Let’s do that,” she said standing up.

I nodded and we left the room. We looked at each other and yelled, “OH BOYS!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by Boys Like Girls.

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!! I know I haven't been updating lately. Been toooooo freaking busy for it to be healthy. BUT HERE'S A SMALL CHAPPY!!! I shall try to update my other ones as well.

read/comment/tell your friends