Let's Make This Last Forever

We Sleep Forever

“Georgy! Gusti! Come out a please!” I said in their living room while imitating Achmed the Dead Terrorist. Oh Jeff Dunham is amazing. I mean, Je-fafa Dun-ham. Dot com. Okay, I’ve been watching Peanut too much. Oh well.

“Anna-san!” I heard Gustav exclaim before I was tackled to the ground. Ah shit.

“Gusti! You hurteded my ass!” I exclaimed back when Georg walked in.

“Okay, why the hell is every--ANNA!” he exclaimed before Gustav helped me back up, only to be tackled (again) by Georg.

“Okay! What is with everyone hurting my ass?! Honestly!” I exclaimed.

“Sorry. We missed you! When did you get here?” Georg asked.

“Today actually,” I replied. “And I missed you guys, too. I’m staying with these two losers I call my friends who I love very much.”

“How long are you here?” Gustav asked as we all sat on the couches.

I shrugged. “Until further notice. These two losers are kidnapping me,” I replied.

“Hey! We are not losers,” Tom said.

“I’m not at least. We all know Tom is,” Bill said.

“Am not! You’re a bigger loser than me!”

“Nah-uh.”

“Uh-huh”

“Nah-uh.”

“Uh-huh”

“Nah-uh.”

“Uh-huh”

“Nah-uh.”

“Uh-huh”

“Shut up both of you or I shall find Georg’s frying pans and beat you two upside the head with them,” I said.

They looked at me and Tom said, “Let’s agree to disagree and admit I’m right.”

“Uh Tom, that’s not how agreeing to disagree works. Loser,” I said.

He stuck his tongue out at me. “You’re the loser,” he said.

“At least I’ll admit it” I said. I looked at Georg and Gustav before asking, “Guys, did Tom turn into a man slut while I was away?”

They looked at each other and back at me before they replied, “Yes.”

I looked at Tom and said, “Tomathy, having a shit load of unprotected sex is very bad. Got it mister?”

Bill started laughing and Tom said, “You are such a dork.”

I nodded. “I know. You love me though,” I said.

He sighed. “I guess,” he said.

My jaw dropped. “Fine. I’ll stay with Georgy and Gustafa because they love me!”

“No! I wuv you Anna! Ignore Tom. He hasn’t gotten any in, like, three days,” Bill said.

I laughed. “Fine. I’ll stay.”

(Flashback)

“Anna! I want you to meet a couple people!” Bill said dragging me to their garage where he and Tom work on music.

“Who are they?” I asked.

We walked in to see Tom talking to two other people. One had brown hair that was little past his chin and the other had blonde hair.

“Anna, this is Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer, our new bassist and drummer. Guys, this is Anna Köhler. She’s our bestest girl friend ever,” Bill said.

I waved. “Hello,” I said.

They waved back. “Hello,” Gustav said.

“Hello,” Georg said. Well, they seem nice enough.

“Okay guys. We have a song here that we want you two to hear and figure out parts for,” Bill said before he went up to the microphone and Tom grabbed one of his guitars. Tom started playing the beginning of “Schrei” and Bill came in with the lyrics a bit later. I sat down next to Gustav and listened. After they were done, Bill asked, “Well, do you two have an idea?”

They nodded. Gustav grabbed a pair of drumsticks from the floor in front of him and went to sit behind a green drum set. He started experimenting when he found the beat he was looking for and started playing. Wow. He’s good.

I looked at Bill before asking, “Hey, what’s the band’s name?”

“It was Devilish, but we decided to change it,” he replied.

“To what?” I asked.

“Tokio Hotel. Do you like it?” he asked hopefully.

I nodded. “Love it,” I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by Aiden.
Love the song. Listening to it right now actually.

Anyways...

Read.
Comment.
Tell your friends.

All I'm asking.