Let's Make This Last Forever

Angels on the Moon

“Bill! It’s fucking freezing out here!” I exclaimed as we walked around Germany. We decided to take a walk after we ate, seeing as I haven’t seen Germany in forever. We were at the park, walking among everything.

“Here,” Bill said before taking his jacket off and placing it on my shoulders, “that should do it.”

“But Bill, you’ll freeze,” I said.

He shook his head. “Take it. You need it more than me. I feel fine actually,” he said.

I shrugged before slipping my arms into the sleeves. Bill wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders and I snuggled into him. “Where are we going?” I asked.

He smiled and said, “Here.”

I looked to see that it was the old playground that we used to play at when we were younger. I walked over to the playhouse and sat down, Bill sitting next to me. “Remember this place?” he asked.

“Yeah. So many memories. I remember one time my parents were fighting like they used to and I came out here. We lived right next door to you guys, so you definitely saw me walk here. I remember sitting in here crying, wishing that my parents didn’t fight so much, and you coming in here and keeping me company,” I replied.

“Yeah,” he said before pulling me close to him. I wrapped my arm around his stomach and rested my head on his chest.

“I missed you Bill,” I said, my eyes watering up.

“I missed you, too Anna,” he said. He placed his hand under my chin and made me look at him. He ran his thumb under my eyes. “Don’t cry Anna. I’m here and I’m not going anywhere. Not anymore.”

I smiled and said, “I know.”

He smiled at well before placing a soft kiss on my lips. He started to pull away when I placed my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I sat and faced him, our lips not breaking the kiss once.

I was straddling his legs, our chests pressed against each other, when Bill broke the kiss. I was breathing heavily and unevenly tying to catch my breath. I looked at him and smiled before kissing him. I rested my forehead against his and whispered, “Ich vermisste dich Bill.”

“Ich vermisste dich, auch,” he whispered back.

I sat down on his lap and snuggled into him. He wrapped his arms around me and asked, “How have you been since you left?”

“Okay. I mean, I missed Germany. I’m not going to lie. But New York was really cool. I saw things I would have never seen if I had stayed here. I met the oddest people ever and they turned out to be my best friends. They helped me transition from being here all my life. They were super nice. I dealt with a few Arschloche while I was there, but other than that, it was okay. The people at my apartment complex were very welcoming to Mutter und mich,” I told him.

He nodded. “Did you ever stop thinking about us?”

“Never. You can ask my friends. I never even stopped talking about you guys. They even told me to shut up once because I would not stop. They know that you guys mean the world to me.”

This made him smile. “You know, I told myself that if I didn’t see you after this tour, I was flying back to America to find you.”

“Well, I’m glad I’m home. I missed this place too much.”

“It was odd after you left. Tom and I went over to your house on the first day of Gynasium when we realized you were gone. School was weird without you. Everyone noticed. Of course, when you see the three of us being inseparable since birth and one of the people is missing, you notice. I have no idea how many people asked us where you were. I lost count.”

“I bet it was really weird not having my loud arsch around,” I said.

He nodded. “I like your loud arsch though,” he said before kissing me. “I missed it.”

“I missed you guys.”

“Same here,” he said. “You want to know something?”

I nodded. “The day you left at the airport when I kissed you, I never forgot that. All these girls would come up to me and flirt, trying to get me to like them, but none of them compared to you. I secretly hoped for the longest time that your mom would move you guys back here. I regret not telling you that I loved you sooner,” he said.

I felt my cheeks heat up. “It doesn’t matter. You told me and that’s all that counts,” I said.

He tightened his arms around me and kissed my head. “Ich liebe dich Anna.”

“Ich liebe dich, auch Bill.”

He smiled and I turned to face him. I kissed him and rested my head in the crook of his neck when his phone rang. He grabbed it and asked, “Hallo?”

He nodded. “Ja. Ja, ich weiss Tom. Park. Okey. Tschüss,” he said before hanging up his phone. He looked at me and said, “Come on Anna. Tom called and wants you to meet his girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?” I asked.

“Yeah. She’s pretty cool,” he said.

“What if she doesn’t like me?” I asked.

“She will. She’s always wanted to meet you. Says we never shut up about you.”

I giggled and said, “Okay. Let’s go.”

He nodded. I got off his lap and climbed out of the playhouse, Bill right behind me. I turned to face him and was about to say something when he pressed his lips to mine. “I can’t get enough of doing that,” he said.

I kissed him. “That’s fine. These lips are yours to kiss. No one elses,” I said.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together, before we headed back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by Thriving Ivory.

Srry i've been slow. writer's block/work/school. i'll update more of my stories asap