Let's Make This Last Forever

Right Here Waiting

We walked back into Bill’s house as Tom came bounding down the stairs. “Well there you are! Shasta’s here!” he said happily. He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from Bill, “You have to meet her Anna. She’s awesome and I think you two will get along.”

I looked back nervously at Bill before being dragged into the kitchen. As soon as Tom let go of my hand, gravity decided to be a big ugly bitch and I fell flat on my ass. “Ouchie!” I said, “Tomi, you hurt my ass! Bill’s the only one who has yet to hurt my ass.”

“I’m sorry Anna,” Tom said before helping me up, “Okay, Shasta, this is my amazing, bestest friend of the female gender Anna. Anna, this is my amazing girlfriend, Shasta.”

I looked at her and smiled. She had long, wavy brown hair with a fringe and bright emerald eyes. “Hi,” I said.

“Finally I get to meet you. I swear if they mentioned you one more time before I got the chance to meet you I was going to pull my hair out. Not meaning any offense to you. I just wanted to know who the girl that these losers I call friend and boyfriend would never shut up about,” she said.

I nodded just as Bill walked in. “Hi Shasta!” he said.

She smiled and ran over to him before hugging him. “Hey Billy-San. You look happy,” she said before they stopped hugging.

He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. “I am,” he said, “I have Anna back and that, Shasta, is a good thing.”

“I swear though if I hear you two having sex I am going to pour cold water on you guys,” Tom said.

I looked at Bill and shook my head. “Really Tomi? If we were to get it on, do you really think we’d have you guys home?” I asked him.

He looked confused. “Getting it on is basically means having sex Tomi-San. Gott. It’s an American slang word type thing,” I told him.

“Ah,” I heard both Kaulitz boys say.

I smiled. “Well, it was nice meeting you Shasta,” I said.

“Same here. How long are you back for?” Shasta asked.

I shrugged. “I guess until these guys get sick of me,” I replied.

“Which will be never by the way,” Bill said.

“I agree with Bill,” Tom said.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you around. Tom, are we still heading out?” Shasta asked.

He nodded and grabbed his jacket. “We’ll be back late. Tell mom and Gordon, k?” Tom asked.

I nodded and hugged Tom. “Later Tomi-San. Again, it was nice meeting you Shasta,” I said.

“Same to you,” she said.

“Later Anna. Later Bill. Remember, no glove, no love!” Tom said before they left.

“He’s so bound and determined that we’re going to get it on,” I said shaking my head.

Bill nodded in agreement, his head resting on my shoulder. “I told you she’s like you. I was right and now you owe me a kiss,” he said.

I turned to face him and shrugged before kissing his soft lips. He kissed back and, the next thing I knew, I was backed up against the counter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his tighten his arms around my waist when I heard the door open.

“Hey Bill, have you seen my--whoa guys! Get a room. Remember, no glove, no love!” Tom said.

I managed to flip him off as I kissed Bill and Tom said, “Just don’t fuck in here. We eat in here. At least go to our room. And if I find out you two fucked in my bed, you will both pay for it.”

I heard the door close and Bill broke the kiss. “Come on,” he said, his breathing uneven, “let’s watch some movies. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good,” I replied when we left the kitchen and headed to the den.
♠ ♠ ♠
titled owned by Staind.

I apologize immensely for not updating sooner. School/work/writer's block have been preventing me. This is just a filler. Hope you like it.

Oh, and comments are loved like cake to fat kids and German boys to girls like me.