Sammy.

Chapter Twenty

“DADDY!” Sammy screamed. She was happy to see her father regardless if he was drunk or not. “Oh, hey baby girl. Why don’t you come over here and give your daddy a hug.” her father said slurring all of the words. Sammy began to walk over to her dad but then she stopped in her tracks. She looked at her father, a drunken mess. Why, she asked herself, why did she want to see this so badly. A drunk man who didn’t even care about her to stay in contact for the past 4 years. Sammy began to wonder why he even came back now. All he really was, was a drunk and selfish man.
“What are you waiting for Samantha, gimme a hug!” her dad said holding out his arms towards her.
Sammy took a breath, ran out of the room grabbed her suitcase, glared at her dad then said to her mom “Sorry mommy. I’ll visit you some other time.” Then she turned to her father. “I’m going to put this as nicely as possible. You are a horrible excuse for a father. I hate you. If were you at least an okay dad you would know I hate the name Samantha. Goodbye. I hope to never see you again.”

And with that, she was gone. Sammy ran out of the room trying to hold back tears ran to the car, sat in the front seat and just broke down. Finally getting herself back together she turned to key and heard her car come to life. She put in the address in the GPS and drove back to John’s apartment. Once she got there she tried to make her face look happy. Practicing for a few minutes in the car. Sammy got out, she thought she could fake a smile pretty well.

Once she got to his door she brought back her hand to knock. Then, she thought that maybe she could surprise John by coming home early. With her plan in mind she checked to see if the door was opened. It wasn’t so she took a key out of her pocket and swung the door open. Having that huge fake smile drop the first words our of her mouth were “OH MY GOD!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh sorry I haven't been updating and thank you to those people who are still reading =]. I might have another chapter up today =]. By the way, Thank you Beth (danger's knocking) for thanking me in her story. Well Beth I'm thanking you for rocking my purple pants (in a non perverted way thank you =])