Sammy.

Chapter Twenty-Two

Changing directions Sammy walked in between the two couches. She looked at John and said “I still love you that never changed, but I think some things, well, they tempt you. But don’t worry baby. We’ll work it out together.” One of her hands was on the table in between the couches and the other was on John’s cheek. He smiled and seemed relieved. No matter what he and Maria did he still loved Sammy.

Sammy kissed John lightly on the cheek. She slid her hand off of the table and looked at Maria and then looked at John again. “Oh. There is one thing I have to do. I hope you don’t mind.” She smiled twisted towards Maria and took the hand from behind her back and shot Maria. Right in the heart. She was dead as soon as the bullet hit her.

Sammy was well aware that it would take some time to earn John’s trust back but in the end she knew she would. John was such a forgiving man after all. She smiled and looked at John. “How could you?” was the last phrase John ever spoke. He ran out of the room. Sammy followed and kept apologizing.

Once they got to the roof of the building Sammy had been sobbing. She had become just as bad as Maria. Possibly worse. “Sorry.” was the last word she ever spoke to John. Sammy just stood there in fright as John leaned back and disappeared from her view. What had she done? And how could she have done it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this story is starting to suck :/. Oh well it's almost done so I'll just finish it anywayss.