Sammy.

Chapter Four.

Just the thought of his name sent shivers down Sammy’s spine. Oh how she despised him. But, at one point in her life she was absolutely in love with him. Memories started to flood Sammy’s head. Memories of the day she met Ralph.

The sun shone through Sammy’s thick blinds in her room. “BEFORE I COULD EVER LET YOU GO GONNA BEG TILL I DRIVE YOU-” Sammy hit her alarm clock ceasing the music. She had slept in once again. So Sammy had to quickly get all of her stuff together. Running back and forth across the house making sure she had everything.

Sammy was so relieved when she made it to her bus stop. While she was panting she realized her algebra binder was at home! Sprinting to her house and back, thinking she had enough time to make the bus, she got the binder and once she got back to the bus stop the people were gone. She has missed the bus,

Sammy’s mom was at work. Her dad had left her when she was 6. Sammy could have just stayed at home but you don’t know how much going to school meant to her mom. Her mom was already so unhappy and getting a call that she cut class wasn’t going to make her wanna throw a party. Sammy had no choice but to run to school.

It took roughly 15 minutes to get there. Once Sammy got to room 14 she tried to sneak to her seat. Miss Colburn gave her a look. “Thank you for joining us Miss Smith. I’ll see you after school.” Rolling her eyes at the teacher Sammy plopped down in her seat.

The day went by really quickly for Sammy. Soon enough she was sitting in room 14 with 3 other students. One of the students kept looking at her. Sammy gave him a look and mouthed ‘what’. He shook his head and just continued to work on his homework.

After Miss Colburn dismissed the 4 students the one boy who kept looking at Sammy approached her. “You’re Sammy Smith right?” Sammy just nodded and the two talked. Finding much in common and having a great time. “By the way I’m Ralph.” the boy said as the were crossing the street to go home. Ralph walked home Sammy and hugged her like they were old friends. “See you tomorrow Sams!” Sammy shook her head and said “See you Ralph.” The end of this story? It ends in love. Heartbreak is the sequel.

“Sammy. Sammy? Sammy?! Listen I need to ask you something very important I need you to focus ok?” John said. Worry was taking over his voice. “Where is Ralph. Where can I find Ralph?”

Sammy looked confused. “Sammy. Please. Just tell us. Where is Ralph. We need to know.” Maria said getting kind of annoyed. Sammy shook her head and said “But you don’t understand. Ralph, Ralph is dead.”