Such a Beautiful Lie to Believe In

Super J

The world around me was spinning way faster than what I could keep up with. Everything seems so much different when I’m drunk. Brian, who had more to drink than me, wasn’t nearly as drunk as I was. It’s times like these when I curse my super skinny body for allowing me to get drunk so easily.

I had to stop walking down this damn endless hallway or else I just might pass out or something. So I leaned against a nearby wall bring both Brian and I to a halt. I scanned the pictures that were on the wall and they were some of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen. I mean I could recognize the guys in the pictures, but they were smiling…and covered in blood. Even though I’m drunk I know that that’s a little…strange to say the least. I think Brian noticed that I noticed the pictures, so he practically dragged me further down the hall until I gasped dramatically, practically scaring the shit out of him. I giggled at his scared expression.

“Why did you just do that?” he asked, upset that he got scared.

I nodded out the window, “Every other traffic light is green and the ones in between are red. Oh my God, Brian, the lights are celebrating Christmas early!” I giggled yet again and almost stumbled out of his grasp. He shook his head and laughed as he led me into his bedroom. This was gonna be a long ass night, I could just tell.

_Shadows’ POV_

As soon as I met Joie here at the house, I could tell that she didn’t exactly trust me. What can I say? I’m a very intimidating person, and if you’re wary of me, then you’re pretty damn smart. But the only problem with this is that I’m supposed to get her to trust me so that she won’t catch on to the plan.

“Dude, Syn is sooo lucky! Joie is hellas drunk and he’s gonna get such an awesome fuck out of her!” Zacky practically shouted, as he stumbled into the kitchen.

“I’d say that you’re pretty damn drunk too, dude,” I laughed.

He waved his hand around in the air, I guess trying to tell me that I was wrong. Then he said, “Sooo when and how are we gonna get her to move in with us?”

That was a good question. I’d been spending a lot of the night plotting for things like that, and yet I have no really solid plans. “Honestly, I have no fucking clue,” I admitted.

Zacky was kind of shocked at first, but then like literally five seconds later, he came up with a brilliant plan. “What if we talk to her about it tonight, after Syn is done with her…then we can get her to sign some kind of contract that says that she’ll agree to live with us and work for us.”

I smirked, “That’s perfect. And she won’t have any chance to think about it because she’s so damn wasted. Vengeance, if this was a real office kind of job, you’d get a promotion.”

He laughed, “Promotion…oooh that’s a fun word to say!” And then he kept saying that word a few times before he just randomly passed out on the floor. I better go type up that contract before Syn finishes her off.

_Normal POV_

“Hey Brian, watch this! I can fly!” I shouted, running forward a little and jumping up over the bed and eventually falling down onto it. Brian laughed as he walked over and sat down next to me on the bed. I grabbed onto his hand and held it.

“Did you see me? I flew!” I smiled.

“Oh yeah, you really got some distance there,” he laughed.

And then the next thing I know, I jumped on top of him and attached my lips to his. Neither of us hesitated to send our tongues flying into the other’s mouth to explore every single inch. I ran my fingers through his gorgeous black hair and tugged on his hair occasionally every time I would moan. His hands flew up my shirt and right to the bra clasp.

In some kind of skilled move he managed to get my shirt and bra off without every breaking away from me. Now that’s some mad skill right there. Each of his hands grasped one of my breasts, immediately earning a moan from me. His mouth left my own as he began leaving trails of kisses down my neck and toward my breasts. He bit down on one of the nipples which caused me to gasp a little.

While he was doing this, I decided to suck on his neck a little, leaving behind massive hickeys and various other bite marks. Almost viciously, I ripped his belts off and pulled his pants down. He kicked them off and did the same for mine. I took a brief moment and glanced down at his massive dick. Damn was that thing huge! He smirked, noticing my pleased expression.

He removed my thong and tossed it to the side. My eyes followed it and for whatever reason I started laughing when I saw that it landed perfectly on the lamp. Hey, I’m easily amused when I’m like this. “Are you sure you can handle this?” he asked cockily, referring to himself.

I rolled my eyes, “I can handle anything, because I’m Super J.”

“Super J?”

“Yep. That’s my secret nickname…but shh don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret!” I whispered.

He laughed and then lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and re-ignited our previous make out session, picking up right where we left off. Only, this time it didn’t last as long. He turned around and then dropped me back down on the bed. Then he crawled on top of me and held me in his arms as he inserted his massiveness inside me. Almost immediately, I screamed out in pain and pleasure. The entrance hurt like hell, but oh damn once my walls closed in around him and he pumped in and out of me, all pain was decimated.

But to be honest, I have no idea how I can even enjoy this or be conscious because my head is seriously spinning out of control. We both reached our climaxes and collapsed next to each other on the bed. I was covered in sweat, so I was practically sticking to the sheets. It was funny and gross all at the same time; therefore, it was fross. Yes, I do tend to make up unusual words when I’m drunk.

“That was really funnn,” I said, smiling over at him. He nodded in response.

He pulled me over closer to him, and just when I think we were about to enter round two, Matt kicks the door open, sending floods of light into the room. I screamed, freaking out a little more than necessary, and clutched the sheets close to my chest. All the sudden movement and light really fucked with my head, and I felt like I was gonna be sick at any given minute.

“Hey sorry to interrupt your…fun, but I have something that I need Joie to sign,” Matt said.

What the hell would he have that would require my signature? He handed me a piece of paper with a lot of writing on it. And believe me when I say that I am in no condition to be able to read at the moment. The words seemed to spin off the page and that was just enough to push me over the edge. I close my eyes as soon as I felt something crawling up my throat and when I re-opened them, the paper was now covered in yellowish-orange chunks. That was just plain disgusting, and it almost made me throw up again.

I happened to glance up at Matt and I swear it looked like he was about to punch the shit out of me. He actually did raise his fist a little, but Brian stepped in. Well, really all he said was Matt’s name. Then Matt kind of stared at him…and it was like they were having some kind of weird mental conversation. He lowered his fist and sighed, “Alright you two just wait here and I’ll go print another one.” He returned about five minutes later with the exact same document, minus the puke.

“What’s this for?” I asked, feeling very confused.

“I just want your autograph. I mean, you’re an awesome chef who works at the best restaurant in the area. And I am a big fan of food,” he said, with a big fake smile.

But his stupid little compliments worked and I signed away without hesitation. Nearly as soon as I signed, I passed out on the bed next to Brian. I didn’t know it at the time, but I just made a mistake, and for once it didn’t refer to the sex.

Tomorrow morning would be hell on so many levels.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha ok, i have to admit...some of the things that Joie was saying, like the thing about the lights and flying, were things that I have said while drunk and I just HAD to put it in there lol

sorry, i know my sex scenes suck =/

thanx for all the comments & subscriptions on this story =D

3-5 for an update