German Immortal Love Triangle

(Yeah I know that I am kind of using a similar "environment" but it will really different than the other one. Sorry for using my name so much, I write my stories from day dreams / fantacies that are in my head.)

Okay, here's my life.

I am a full blooded vampire, the name's Kitzia. My parents were killed a few days ago, but because I am 16 I can't live on my own. They were killed by human slayers on the night of my 16 birthday, 12/21 the coldest day of the year, also known as the first day of winter. I have to be adopted right? Well I was adopted but by a stupid family of humans who happened to be on a Christmas vacation in Maimi. God how I hate humans, I hope they all rot in heaven. Heaven? I know, because I am a Vampire so I am sent to hell and no way do I want to spend my eternity there along side them. But luckily, my friend Natashia is going to follow me to Germany and meet me there.

I can't belive I have no move to another country, Germany. Incase you don't know who they are they are the Trumper's/ Kaulitz. Yeah, I know adopted by the Kaulitz twins' parents. Sucks, I know. I like thier music and all but.. URGH!

Bio:
Name: Kitzia (now) Trumper
Age:Just turned 16
Race: Vampire
Height:5'6
Eyes:Black
Hair: Black hair that I can control (I can make it grab stuff, attack, and other cool stuff) to my knees
Languages:Spanish, English, and Russian

Name: Natasha Polvoski
Age:115
Race:Vamphire
Height:5'2
Eyes:Icy Blue
Hair:Black to her butt
Languages:German, Spanish, English, Russian, Ukranian