And You're All I Want

Chapter ten

“Annie just get in the car and put the dress on.”
“But people will pervveeee.” I wined back at Harry as he shoved me into the car. The lion king had only finish a while ago but it was all systems go for Tom and Harry. I sighed and stepped into the car pulling the hoodie off over my head I opened the box and stared, I knew Katie was behind this somehow, it was the Dress she had bought me back in San Francisco, there was also a pair of black patient high heels and some blue jewellery I carefully took of my top and slid the dress on quickly taking of my skirt from underneath and slipping on the heels. I stuck my head round the door.
“I’m done.” The both smiled and got into the cab. I fished out the jewellery and put on the earrings and bracelets, I stuffed my day clothes into the empty box and turned back to the two guys in the front.
“You knew Katie was in on this and you didn’t tell meee.” I wined again and they both laughed nodding. “I take it isn’t you Hazza?” I asked already knowing the answer he shock his head and I smiled. I had no clue who I was gonna meet but I didn’t really care. I knew they wouldn’t let me meet some random freak. Hopefully.
“Thanks guys,” I said nervously as I stepped out the cab in front of a posh Greek restaurant making sure my dress hung right,
“You look great Anniebananie.” I smiled at the odd nickname.
“Thanks Tom.” I gave him a hug then Harry patted my head and shoved me into the restaurant. I looked round searching for any face I recognized.
“Miss Haig right over there in the corner.”
“thank you.” I replied heading over towards the corner.
Then I knew who it was.
Dougie.
“Dougie why’da do this for me?” I asked quietly playing with my Milopita as Dougie finished his.
“Cause I felt bad. For everything.”
I turned away letting a single tear fall down my cheek. This would be the last time I would cry over the past.
“Dougie what’s in the past is in the past. We just have to move on.” I said looking into to the blue eyes only a few feet away. He raised his hand from the table and took my face in his hands.
“I can’t imagine my life without you and me, I tried Annie I tried to get over you and let you move on because I knew that I had hurt you. I want you back Annie. I want you back in my arms.” With that he paid the bill and pulled me out of the restaurant making me smile as I saw his boyish grin on his face when I didn’t resist him. He called a cab and opened the door for me.
“Dougie?”
“Yeah?”
“This isn’t just a plan to get me. Right I want you to mean everything you said.” He didn’t say anything so I leant over the front seat to stop the cab, his hands pulled my face to face him and his lips crashed against mine.
I closed the front door behind me and Dougie, giggling I pointed to my room and he went in as I checked to see that Katie was asleep. I crept back along into my room shutting the door behind me as Dougie started brushing his lips over my shoulders, face and arms. His hand started running up my leg as his lips met mine.
“DOUGIE GET OFF HER.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you like.
Sorry for not updating in such a long time.
I might get chapter 11 out today as well.
Comment&&subscribe
xxxx