And You're All I Want

Chapter six

“Annie?” Someone shook my shoulder. I didn’t look up.

“Annie come on.” It was Danny’s thick Bolton acsent that gave him away. I just kept my head against the wall.

“Leave. Me. Alone.” I heard footsteps leading away from my bed.

The next time I woke up Katie was sitting on the floor next to my bed.

“God, Katie. You scared me.”

“Good. You scared me last night running off.” She said standing up.

“I only came in here to tell you that your mum has gone to work. And so has Dannys dad. Oh and the icing on the cake. We invited Dougie round. He was worried about you.” Then she walked out the room. My mouth was hanging open. How could they do that to me. If they had read my diary, like I thought they had, they would know that I never wanted to see him again.

I walked into the shower letting the warm water run over my body, the tears from last night washing away. I turned the water off and walked back into my bedroom wrapping a towel around me as I opened the door. God this towel was short.

“Holy hell Annie.You’ve grown up.”

“WHAT THE FUCK!” I yelled trying to cover myself back up as I saw Dougie jump up from my bed. With a perverted look in his eyes.

“Pervert” I muttered under my breath walking over to him and shoving him from behind out of my room.

“Look Annie we need to talk-“ I cut him off by shutting the door and saying Once I’m dressed pervert.

I pulled on my underwear before pulling on my shorts from last night and a black starwars t-shirt before pulling my wet hair into a bun and pushing my fringe into the rest of my hair using a hairband. I went back over to the door and seeing Dougie sitting on the floor on the other side of the corridor. He stood up as he saw me and walked over to, grabbing me into a hug before I could react.

“God, I’ve missed you Annie.”

“Get off.” He mimed sorry with his lips. God those lips. I dreamed of them for so long after- No! don’t even think about it.

“Annie, I sorry for what happened. And for the way you had pure hatred in your eyes when you saw me.” He said quitly sitting next to me on the bed.

“Dougie I don’t hate you” Wait where did that come from!

“Really!” He said jumping up. He tried to bend down and kiss me, and I pushed him away.

“Dougie, don’t.” I said even if it was killing every part of my heart.

“Why?” He replied ahurt look forming in his eyes.

“Dougie don’t you get it. You have no idea how much it hurt me too see you with her, and even if I did let you kiss me all I would picture is you cheating on me again Dougie. I don’t know if I can trust you anymore.” I replied walking over to the window so he couldn’t see the tears falling down my cheeks.

“But what you don’t get Annie is that I’ve grown up. I wouldn’t cheat on you again!”

“Dougie how can you say that! You never know! Everything we /had/ was ruined because you cheated on me! I fucking loved you Dougie! How can you not get that!”

“If you love me you would give me another chance.” He said quietly.

“Dougie. Ok I do still love you but it hurts me too much too. I just can’t let go of you.” I stopped and turned around.

“But if I let you back into my life in 1,2,3,4 or 5 day, weeks or months. You could break me into more pieces than I already am.” Dougie turned away and walked out my room.

What was I doing.

-Dougies POV-

Tears threaten to pour from my eyes. How could of I hurt her so much.

“1” I took one step away from her door.

“2” I took another. I carried on untill I reached 5.

“5” I looked behind me.

She haddent stopped me from walking away from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okie dokes.
I had to update.
I also have to thank everyone who has commented.
ILY.
c;
Hoped you liked.
Nice and depressing.