And You're All I Want

Chapter eight

We both went back into our rooms and had a shower and got dressed. I pulled on a blue spotty vest top and a denim skirt before pulling my wet hair up into a bun and loosely tying it up. I put on a couple of bracelets before putting on my flip flops and walking out into the kitchen dinner thing and sitting on the sofa turning on the TV. I flicked through some mindless tv before settling on the music channels where I just sat and sang along to whatever was playing waiting for Katie to come out and for us to go over to Tom’s. I don’t get butterfly’s I get blooming teradatils.
Katie came out in her shortest shorts and most revealing top. Typical she was falling for a boy and she thought that looking like a slut would help her. I laughed and stood up turning the TV off and walking her. She gave me evils for laughing at her and we walked out the door and locked it before walking down and across the road and ringing on number 37.
Tom opened the door giving his one dimpled smile.
God it makes you want to be a granny so you can pull his check.
Katie looked at me knowing what I was thinking and we both stepped in kicking off our shoes and following Tom out into his garden where Danny and Harry were sat in deck chairs. Danny’s eyes went straight to Katie’s boobs which both me and Harry laughed at while Katie and Danny blushed.
I quietly asked Harry where Dougie was and Harry replied that he had gone to the pub with a few mates. I nodded and sat back down in the chair I was sitting in. I pulled my ray bands on and listened to Danny’s talk with Katie. They were made for each other. It was blatantly obvious. Tom yelled that the food was ready and I calmly watched as Danny and Harry ran over to the BBQ and me and Katie walked over laughing at them. They both had it all eaten by the time me and Katie had sat down.
“Pigs” I giggled swerving out the way as Danny swiped his tomato-y hand at me. They both disappeared and I ate the burger I had been given only finished when being yelled at and covered in water. “OMG” I ran at them with the hose off the grass seeing that Katie was reading my mind and was running to turn it on.
“Your gonna get payback!” I yelled running towards them with the water on full blast. That soon led to a full blown water fight with all the food Tom cooked getting wet.

We collapsed onto the grass soaking wet and out of breath.
“Sorry Tom about the food” I said with a smile, he shrugged and smiled back. Katie stood up and pulled my arm off with her. “Oww!” I yelled but she just said bye for both of us and walked out the house. “DANNY HARRY TOM SOMEONE HELP ME A MAD WOMAN IS TAKING ME SOMEWHERE!” I yelled trying not to laugh as I saw all three guys charging after us then trying to grab my feet which are very ticklish. This then started a tickle fight which I lost. Badly. It was only at 10 to midnight that we left to got back to our flat.

I woke up the next day feeling something sticking to my forehead. I peeled it off; it was a note from Katie and Danny. ‘Hey Danny wanted to show us some spots in London and you looked to cute to wake. So see you later dear!’ I stifled a laugh and slowly rolled out of my warm bed onto the floor nearly falling onto a plain white box, with a yellow sticky note stuck to it. ‘Take a shower, then put on this. Be prepared.’ I widened my eyes in shock/where is this person/surprise and I skipped towards the bathroom pulling of my white top and pyjama shorts and stepping into the shower letting the water washed over me as I made a list in my head about who could of left the parcel out.
Danny? Katie? Tom? Harry? Mum? Dad? Couldn’t off been Dougie. He hated me now. I stepped out and saw another yellow post stick note saying. ‘keep it simple, wear you hair down it looks nicer.’ I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, kay so its getting interesting now.
No scary mary depressing stuff for a while now.
xD
Hope you glad.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
XD
I'm a little hyper.

comment&&love&&subscribe