And You're All I Want

Chapter nine

I pulled open the white box finding a Nevershoutnever t-shirt and an All time low hoodie. I smiled to myself knowing that the person who was doing this at least new my taste in music. I walked over to the wardrobe pulling out my blue frayed denim skirt and pulled the t-shirt over my head leaving to put on the hoodie later. I could smell something coming from the kitchen but I wanted to finish getting ready. My stomach growled. “Oh hell” I muttered dropping my mascara and walked out of the bathroom heading towards the kitchen. I swung open the door reviling the table filled with food.

“OMGIDDYAUNT. FOOOOD!” I yelled running towards the table. There was all kinds of my favourite breakfast food. Pancakes, smoothies, fresh fruit, crunchy nut cornflakes, bagels, toast. But it was enough for me and not so much that I would be sick, on top of the stack of pancakes there was another sticky note ‘Eat all that you want you have a long day ahead of you. And remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day!’ I smiled and grabed a pancake on the end of my fork.

After I finished getting ready I realised I hadn’t seen anymore sticky notes and I couldn’t be bothered to look for anymore. I was stuffed. I LIKE MY FOOD OK. I looked at the clock it was already 1 in the afternoon. I wandered into the music/laundry room and sat down on the piano stool. My finger automatically started playing one of my songs. My notebook was on top of the piano but I didn’t need for the notes. Only when I saw another yellow note sticking to it that I stopped playing.
‘Either you searched high and low or you became lazy and went to play the piano.’ I scuffed and carried on reading. ‘So you’ve had you food and your make ups done. Go to the front door to find out more.!’ I laughed at the rhymes and grabbed my shoes, bag and hoodie from my bedroom as I walked to the door.
’47bottom wyind road c:’ (Just to say this is a real street in London LOL) I sighed, great I was gonna get lost for sure. Yay.

I smiled at the man as he pointed the shop right in front of my face. It was a hard job being a little dumb. I try my best. I walked into the small vintage shop, obviously the mysterious person knew what I liked to wear. It was filled with vintage tees, skirts, dresses. The woman behind the till came over to me handing me another white box with a yellow sticky not on it. ‘Don’t put this on yet, save it for later.’ After spending quite a lot of money and had three very large bags to carry I walked out the shop to find a black taxi cab waiting on the street. I recognised that one dimple.

“TOM! It was you with the sticky notes!” I yelled in surprise.
“Don’t worry its not my colour yellow I’m more of a pink guy. Obviously.” He said smiling. As he opened the door for me before shoving me into the cab. I rolled my eyes and smiled as he pulled away from the curb.

Half an hour later he pulled up to a curb, my sides were literally splitting open from laughing at his poor attempt to imitate some people from the world of fame. I gave him a hug over the seat as he gave me a white envolpe.
“I’ll keep the bags apart from the white box and take them back for you kay?” I nodded smiling and jumped out the cab and opened the envolpe stashing the box under my arm.
‘Look out for a guy with a bald head.’ I laughed and looked around suspecting if Tom was involved then it had to be someone in Mcfly.
I could even be Harry. I smiled.
“OOOPH” I yelled as someone ran into my back.
“Sorry Annie.”
“No probs Hazza just break my spine that’s fine.” I replied rolling my eyes with a smile. He smiled back apologetically and pulled me towards a theatre. Tom was standing outside waiting for us pointing at the sign saying ‘THE LION KING NOW SOLD OUT’ My eyes when round and they both laughed leading me inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay if you have subscribes but not yet commented please comment it makes Lois Happy.
xD
For those who have read but not subscribed PLEASE SUBSCRIBE. c:

And for those who have commented on every chapter I LOVE YOU in the nicest possible way you make me want to keep writting,

Hope you liked the chapter xD