So Everybody Loves You

Adeline Adriana Avery is a single mom. She is 26 years old and a very responsible mother to her five year old son, Jacoby Joseph, and two and half year old daughter, Maria Abigail. She is the best friend of a wonderful friend, Melissa Haynes. They've been the very best of friends since they were in grade school. They go to each other for everything. Melissa wants Adeline to be happy with a man, but Adeline just isn't up for it.

Adeline works as a magazine editor for "Rolling Stone" magazine.

She tries to spend as much time with her kids as possible because they are the most important thing in her life.

Though Adeline is a very responsible woman, she has an interesting choice in music. She likes music anywhere on the lines of rock, metal, punk, grunge, things like that. And her most favorite band since they'd first released a CD when she was only 17 years old, was Green Day.

Now, Adeline and her babies were doing just fine on their own and every time Adeline got asked on a date, she would turn them down. She just didn't think dating was 'in it' for her. But can one man change it all? One man in particular. One man she'd never dreamed of in her wildest dreams of ever actually being with?

I guess we'll have to find out.

NOTE TO READERS:

If you want to know what Adeline and her children look like, or you're not sure who Green Day is, check out my 'characters' section, they'll be in there.
  1. There's Nothing Hiding In Your Closet
    "Mommy, th-there's a-a m-monster in my c-closet!"
  2. How Come I Don't Have A Daddy?
    And then, as if reading my thoughts, she asked the question I never wanted to hear. the question I tried to avoid for three years.
  3. Not What I Expected
    I stood there, gap mouthed. I couldn't believe who stood before my very eyes.
  4. So You've Grown Attached
    Maria was clinging to the blue haired punk and Jacoby seemed pretty good and attached to Mike and Tre.
  5. Maria's Big Birthday Bash
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA GREEN DAY LOVES YOU!
  6. Breakfast Time!
    There were eggs, waffles, pancakes, toast, french toast, bacon, and sausage. The boys' eyes nearly popped outta there heads.
  7. Overcoming Fears
    He walked over to the closet and slowly opened the door.
  8. New Neighbors
    I noticed a big U-Hall truck pulled up next door.
  9. A Fight For Feelings
    I turned back on one heel, clenched my teeth, and tried hard not to put my fist through a wall.
  10. Misunderstood Feelings
    By this time she was crying, tears streaming down her face. It killed me to see her like this and it literally hurt. All I wanted to do was run to her, hold her in my arms, kiss her and tell her it'd all be alright.
  11. A New Beginning
    I wrapped my arms securely around his shoulders and pulled him close to me. I knew how he felt. I did. He just wanted to be loved.
  12. Spreading The News
    They stared blankly at him. I don't think they new exactly what the term 'getting together' meant when it was used that way.
  13. Surpirse Surprise
    "Billie?" No answer. I walked up the stairs and down the hall a little ways stopping in Tre's door way. "Tre?" I asked, popping my head through the door way. No one. I continued to walk down the hall to Mike's room. "Mike, Tre, anybody?" I asked, loo
  14. Waking Up, Eating, And Games
    "Adeline! Oh my goodness! Thank Heavens you're awake!"---"Where's Mike, by the way?" I asked as we sat eating our dinner.--- "Okay...Tre, right hand blue." "What?!"
  15. Two Years Later
    "They're getting pretty big eh?" "Huh?" I had been dazing, or day dreaming, either way, I was out of it. Adie laughed. "Green Day, they're getting to be pretty big right?" "Oh, yeah." I smiled. "They are." "I wonder who the lucky girl is." She said.
  16. Grandma And Grandpa Are Coming To Town
    "What else is in your bag Grandma?" Maria questioned. "That my dear, would be presents." She smiled. "Presents!" They exclaimed. "Go ahead and open them!" She said. They opened the wonderfully wrapped packages to reveal tons of clothes, toys, video g
  17. Merry Christmas Baby
    "Merry Christmas Baby." "Merry Christmas my love." I gave her a soft kiss and pulled her close to me.
  18. A Jingle Bell Rockin' Day With Tre
    "Okay, okay! I'm sorry! Let's play now, jeesh woman! You're a man abuser!" "Only to you Tre." "Oh I feel so special." "You should, there are plenty of mental wards wanting to lock you up your just [i]that[/i] special!" It was my turn to laugh. "Yeah,
  19. Dear Adeline, What Will You Do?
    "Nothing, i-it's nothing Adie. Really." I said, but grinning, and turning to stack up some more magazines. "Really? Because usually if it were [i]really[/i] nothing, you wouldn't say it with a big smile plastered to your face."
  20. Sleepover Arrangments
    "Mom! I'm supposed to be goin' over to Joey's house tonight." Jaccoby said, sitting down next to me on the couch. "Need me to drive you I suppose." "Yes, but that's not the problem." "Then what is?" "Maria."
  21. Daddy, Melanie Lies
    "Daddy?" "Hey baby girl what's up?" "I need to talk to you about something." "Okay, sure. Anything." "My new friend I told you about, Melanie ya know?" "Yeah, yeah, you told me about her. Go on." "She lies." "What?" "She lies, Daddy."
  22. I Dont Know Why They Say Grown Men Don't Cry
    "I really don't know why they say grown men don't cry Adeline. Because it's not true." I fell tears sting the back of my eyes again as I looked up at her. She wrapped her arms around me protectively and shushed me until I was calm again.
  23. Tell Me Daddy I Won't Feel A Thing
    "Awe, what is it baby?" "Tell me, Daddy, I won't feel a thing." She said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "You won't feel a thing." "Okay, on three Maria." The nurse said.
  24. Stalked, Hunted, Nearly Caught
    I turned over on my back and felt him grab my ankle. I screamed. Screamed loudly. It should've woken the entire neighborhood. "Running. That was a bad choice little lady. Now you're gonna pay." "No!" I screamed again and kicked furiously at him. I'm
  25. Who Do You Call When You Can't Call The Police?
    "What like you think you're going to? Well I'm sorry big boy but things don't always go as planned. You better back up off me or I swear I'll-" "You'll what? Call the police?" He laughed then. And evil mimicking laugh. "I [i]am[/i] the police honey.
  26. Slaughter
    Ooo, you'll just have to wait and see what happens now won't you! No preview this time! Sorry!
  27. I'm Always Your Last Call
    I hadn't fallen asleep all night tonight. I was too busy sitting up thinking about Billie Joe. He'd been doing this for months now. He'd forgotten Melanie's sixth birthday because of it after I'd reminded him the same morning. He'd forgotten the two
  28. Photo Shoot
    I walked over to where the cameras were being set up and awaited the photo shoot to begin. "So who am I filming today?" I asked. "Well it's not Tyra Banks thanks for sure." He joked. "Well who is it?" "Some punk band. Simple Plan I think. And Good Ch
  29. Thinking Back On The Things I've Done
    In this chapter we will go in and out of Billie and Adeline's POVs and their friends, as they tell the stories and events of the things that went on during the past three years the Adeline's been gone that you miss out on. Cause trust me, you missed
  30. Long Time No See
    "Oh my goodness. I can't even believe this. You look so different. Your hair's so much longer, you're a little taller, you're body shape's fuller, your style's changed some, I just..You're beautiful." He smiled.
  31. Happy To See Me?
    "Bam! Get the flippin' door!" I shouted. He came walking in from the kitchen. "You couldn't get it?" "Not really." I said, smiling sweetly. He rolled his eyes and walked over to the door revealing someone I couldn't see.
  32. Explain
    "Ugh, no Tre we ran into each other." "Oh, well that makes more since." "Of course it does now shut up and go away so I can find out what happened to her." "Ditto!" He walked outta the room and I sat Adeline down on the couch and ran to my closet gra
  33. The Finale Chapter - Don't Let Me Down Now
    A big surprise my loves! :) This is for me to know and you to find out! So read, read! What are you waiting for?! Need I say more?