So Everybody Loves You

Surpirse Surprise

At The Mall

"I really am happy for you Adeline." Melissa said. "Thank you hun." I said. "I've been trying to hook you up forso long! I can't believe you finally opened up to somebody again honey! I'm so proud of you. I'm gonna cry!" "Oh shut up." I laughed. We had just got done eating lunch at the Subway inside the mall. "So what do you wanna do next?" She asked. "I dunno? Shop around some more?" "Sure. Fine with me." So we wondered around the mall going in and out of different stores buying random CDs, shirts, jeans, jackets, toys for the kids, posters, and now we were at a little ice cream parlor getting ready to get us some ice cream. "What can I do for you today ladies?" The waiter asked. "I'll take a double scoop strawberry with sprinkles." Melissa said. "I'll take a chocolate and strawberry swirl with chocolate chips and sprinkles." I grinned at Melissa knowing at out done her order by doubling everything. She winked and laughed. The waiter laughed, shook his head, and handed us our cones. "That'll be $5.72 please." "Here ya go." Mel paid the guy his money and we walked on. After another hour or two at the mall, we decided it was time to go home. "Ya think we should pick some food up for the guys before we go?" I asked. "Sure what do you think they'd like?" "Hmm, they like McDonald's really well!" "Okay then, McDonald's it is."

She dropped me off at my house and I thanked her for everything. She congratulated me once again on my new relationship with Billie Joe and I walked up to my house. I unlocked the front door noticing that the house was mostly dark except for the glow of the TV and a lamp in the living room. I opened the door and walked into the living room setting all of my shopping bags down on the floor and the food on the coffee table. I looked around, but didn't see anybody. I walked through to the kitchen and turned on the light. "Billie?" No answer. I walked up the stairs and down the hall a little ways stopping in Tre's door way. "Tre?" I asked, popping my head through the door way. No one. I continued to walk down the hall to Mike's room. "Mike, Tre, anybody?" I asked, looking in. Still nobody. Hmm, did they leave? I approached Maria's room and peaked around the corner. I saw her curled up and sound asleep under the covers. I smiled to myself at the sight, remembering how she had overcome her fears of the monsters in the closet because of Billie. I walked over to her, brushed her soft dark hair hair back from face, and kiss her baby soft cheek. "Good night baby, sweet dreams." I whispered in her ear. I turned and made my way back down the hallway.

I walked into Jacoby's room and noticed that he, too, was asleep in his bed. He looked peaceful. He was turning six in a couple of months and he was getting to be a big boy now. I adored him, as well as Maria. I admired the face of my young little boy as I leaned down to give him a gentle hug and kiss good night. There was no denying it, he looked like Mr. Shaddix. And there was nothing I could do to change that. I'd just have to deal with and except that face. I didn't hate Jacoby Shaddix. A place in my heart would always care for him, in fact, because he was the birth father of my children and I knew in my heart that he truly did love them and that if it were up to him, he'd be there for them every day. But because of me, he isn't, and he can't be. I mean, it's not my fault he can't be there every day but it is my fault he doesn't see them at all. I pressed a gentle kiss to my son's cheek and pulled the covers over his small body as he shifted to his other side and yawned. I smiled. "I love you Coby, good night sweetheart." I whispered. Walking from the room. Okay, so I'd found my babies, but that still didn't explain where the two morons and my boyfriend were.

I walked down the hall a little further and started to turn in my doorway, when all of a sudden, a hand wrapped around my stomach from behind me, and the other covered my mouth. So when I tried to scream from shock or being scared, I couldn't. I was truly worried now. What if I turned around and came face to face with somebody I didn't want to see? What if somebody had got into my house and did something with Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre, and they just hadn't made their way to my babies yet? I was scared. I was worried. I didn't know what to do. And in the midst of all the worry, I didn't recognize anxiety taking over. I didn't realize my body trembling. I didn't realize my vision blurring and fading. And I didn't realize my hearing giving out on my, until everything went black and my knees gave out me as I collapsed into my capture's arms, and the last thing I thought of was my family, and what if something bad was about to happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my goodness! What's gonna happen?! Something's wrong! Either way, she's done passed out!

Cliff hanger!

Sorry guys!

But I'll be back soon!

Comments?