So Everybody Loves You

Two Years Later

Adeline's POV

I opened my eyes, turned my beeping alarm clock off, rolled over, and stared out at the sun light that was now pouring into my room. I got up, stretched, and wandered down the hall to Maria's room. "Maria. Baby, wake up. It's time for school, Honey. Come on." Her small figure rolled over and her big, round, sleepy eyes took focus on me. She gave me a slow, sleepy smile. "G'morning mommy." "Good morning baby! What would you like for breakfast this morning?" "Scramblers?" "You got it." I smiled down at her. "Up and at 'em baby." I stood from the edge of her bed and she followed. I turned toward Jacoby's doorway and knocked. "You up yet sweetheart?" I got a muffled "Mhmm." In response. I giggled and opened the door to reveal my seven and a half year old sprawled out over his bed with his hair sticking out more than ten different ways. "Hey bed head. Time to get up for school, Love." "Yeah, yeah." He mumbled, waving me and the rest of the world away with his hand. "No, no." I laughed, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Okay, if you won't get up on your own, I'll have to make. you." "You wouldn't." He said, face still buried in his pillow. "Oh yes." I grinned. "Mooommm." I attacked his sides with my fingers tickling my son hearing his laughs, cries, and giggles as he kicked and flailed. "Okay, okay! You win!" "Okay! Thought so." I smiled brilliantly. He smirked and got up walking out toward the bathroom. "Hurry up Maria I gotta goooo!" He yelled, banging on the door. "Shut up Coby! You snooze, you loose!" I laughed at my young children thinking, just wait till they get older. "Jacoby, you can use my bathroom baby." "Thanks mom." He shot off like a jet through the air. "Oh, Jacoby?" I called through the bathroom door. "Yeah mom?" "Scramblers alright for breakfast?" "Sounds great!" He called back. "Okay."

An Hour And A Half Later

"Got everything?" "Yep." "Backpacks? Lunches? Gym shoes? All that?" "Yep." "Okay, let's roll." I pulled the car out of the drive after making sure both of them had everything the needed for school. I popped in a CD and cranked up the volume. Me and my two children sang along at the top of our lungs to my newest bought CD, and the one that had just recently made the top of the charts. "Caution, police line, you better not cross! Is the cop or am I the one that's really dangerous?" We sang along. Not long after that song had finished, I pulled up in front of the big school building. "Best way to prepare for a long day! Agree?" "Yes!" They cheered. I grinned at them in the rear view. "Okay babies, we're here." They hopped out of the car and I got out as well. I walked around to there side and gave them both big hugs and kisses telling them I'd be there later that afternoon to pick them up, but I first had to go into the office this morning for a little bit to do some looking over for the new magazine. I pulled Maria's ear muffs down to cover her ears the rest of the way and touched the tip of her cherry red nose with my finger, scrunching my own up at her. "We don't want you to catch a cold in this weather." She giggled. "Run along you two. Have a good day!" "Bye mom, love you!" "Love you too! Bye!" I climbed back and my car and drove off toward the office.

"Sooo, how's Jacoby and Maria doing lately?" My coworker, Adie asked me. "Oh, they're great!" I grinned at her. "Maria's really enjoying her first year of kindergarten." "I'll bet. Easiest year of them all." We laughed. "Yeah, it may be the easiest, but high school's the best!" "That's true." We continued to look over the latest work we'd done on Rolling Stone Magazine. I scanned the page until my eyes fell across a specific article. 'After a long 16 month tour, the 28 year old punks of Green Day are finally going to get to return home around January. Rolling Stone Editor, Fred Lemmon, got an exclusive with the band's front man, Billie Joe Armstrong. Armstrong, says, "I can't wait to get home! I mean, don't get me wrong, life on the road is great. The touring, the concerts, the fans, the venues, the rush of it all, just everything, but there's always just that feeling of excitement you get when you know you're returning home after it's been so long." What is it exactly that you're wanting to rush home to so badly, could it be a woman? Armstrong was questioned. "Well," He laughed. "That, that could very well be a big part of it." So are you telling your fans that there's probably no chance for them? "Well, I mean. I don't, I don't wanna put it like that or hurt their feelings or anything. Put it more like, I've found my special someone, and if I can, I know all my fans can. So just hang in there, because you'll find someone that you'll think is just as great as me someday, and I'd say he's better." Armstrong laughed. Well hopefully the boys will enjoy their time back home, and mean while, the fans of Green Day will enjoy their latest CD that just recently made it to the top of the charts, Warning.' I smiled to myself and put the magazine back down.

"They're getting pretty big eh?" "Huh?" I had been dazing, or day dreaming, either way, I was out of it. Adie laughed. "Green Day, they're getting to be pretty big right?" "Oh, yeah." I smiled. "They are." "I wonder who the lucky girl is." She said. My eyes drifted over the article again. "Yeah, me too." "Are you okay, Adeline?" "Huh? Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I smiled quickly covering up an trace of sadness, or whatever it was that might have been on my face that she noticed. "You seem a little out there today. Do you need to go home?" "Um, no Adie, I'll be fine. Don't, don't worry about it." I smiled. "Okay." She said, looking at me oddly. "Look, um, I'm gonna go show this copy to Bob and see what he thinks." I smiled and swiftly walked away. I knew she could sense something was up, I mean who wouldn't after that? But at least I got away from her. What if this kept happening though? I was acting stupid lately. around everybody. Sometimes, my kids noticed it. Ugh. I hoped I got over this soon, very soon. I walked over to the calendar hanging on my office door and glanced at the date. November 23. Thanksgiving was tomorrow. I had a lot to prepare before then. Today was the kids' last day of school until next Tuesday, so that was one less worry. And I didn't have to come in to work tomorrow either, so that would help.

I pulled up in front of the big school building once again and stepped out into the snow, waiting for my children to emerge from the building. About two minutes later, the bell rang, and a ton of kids poured from the school, but two I could recognize anywhere. My two little dark haired children with the Green Day backpacks slung over their shoulders. They ran through the snow at full speed. I bent down and opened my arms wide. They ran right into m open arms as I embraced them in a big, warm hug. "Hi guys." I said, hugging them tightly. "Have a good day at school?" "Yes!" Jacoby said smiling bright. "Look what I made mommy!" Maria exclaimed holding up a paper turkey. "Awe, it's so cute! Come on you two, let's go before we freeze out here." We loaded up in the car and headed off towards home. I unlocked the door and pushed it open to have a burst of heat come rushing at us. It was very welcoming. We stepped in, took off all our winter attire and put it away, and then I walked into the kitchen. I made three cups of steaming hot chocolate with some fresh hot fudge brownies. "Jacoby! Maria! Come here babies! I got a snack for you!" They came running down stairs and plopping down in two different chairs at the dining room table. I set a little plate and glass in front of each of them, and one for myself as well. "Thank you mommy!" Maria exclaimed. "Yeah thanks mom!" Jacoby said through a big bite of brownie. "No problem." I smiled.

After I cleaned up our little mess, we all sat down on the couch to watch the Christmas Specials on TV. Right now, 'The Year Without A Santa Clause' was on, and it reminded me very well of one thing. I shook the thought from my mind and tried to focus on enjoying the show with my children, but the thought was still heavy on my heart. "I'll be so blue, just thinking about you. You'll be doing alright with your Christmas of white. But I'll have a blue, blue Christmas." The small child sang on the show. It was really getting to me. Of course, not because of Santa, but because of something else. I tried to shrug it off again, but the thought continued to come back to me. "Mom, are you okay?" Jacoby asked suddenly. "Huh, yeah I'm fine why?" "It's just, you don't act like you've been paying much attention to the show. And that's strange, cause this is your favorite one!" "Oh, yeah, yeah I have. Trust me, I have." I said, starting to zone out again. "If you say so mom." He said, turning back to the TV. I had to shake this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I know, I know, two years is a big jump but hey! I've got the whole thing planned out.

Getting good right?!

I bet you're wondering what's up with Adeline and what's wrong with her, why she's acting this way? You probably all have different opinions and that's good! That's what I want. Some think, did Billie Joe and Adeline split up? Others, did Billie leave her? No their still together she just misses him! What if I'm wrong? What if she cheated? What if he cheated? What if him and Adie have a little affair going on?

What if you're wrong?!?! Dun, dun, dun! lol...

Guess we'll see!

Hang tight my loves. Isn't that nice though? I left you at the last chapter with them all playing Twister, and now here we are in this chapter and it's two years later, Green Day's gone on tour and already been on that tour for 16 months, got a new record at the top of the charts, and you're all mixed up and confused and have no idea what's going on! lol...

Sorry loves, I'll be back soon. As much as I'd love to write more right now, I can't my little sisters have to get to their bus stop somehow. :)

And then my mom has work to do on the computer. I'll be back tonight with a new one or early morning!

Thanks for reading comments or subscribers anyone? Both? I love you!