So Everybody Loves You

Stalked, Hunted, Nearly Caught

Billie's POV

I had fallen asleep that night somewhere around eight. I was trying to stay awake and wait for Adeline to come home. I wanted to discuss this phone call with her. But the events of the day had worn me down to nothing, and I'd fallen sleep in the rec room with the kids. Rosa and Brittney had shown up earlier that day. So of course, them as well as Tre and Mike decided to crash early. I didn't know that me falling asleep would result in something bad. I didn't know that I'd end up nearly hating myself for it. I didn't know that I'd wake up praying to God I was dreaming. No, I didn't know, because I couldn't know. And unfortunately, that was the problem.

Adeline's POV

I pulled up in the drive way of my house and stepped out of my car. I walked up to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. Unusual. I glanced down at my watch. It was only 9:34 PM. Billie didn't go to bed this early. What was up? I pulled my purse off my shoulder and rummaged through it, trying to find my own set of house keys. Unfortunately, I had no luck. Of course, it was dark and my purse was full. So that didn't help at all. I bent down to the mat where the spare key should have been stuck in between. It wasn't there. It was as if somebody had planned this out as a cruel joke. I spun around at the sound of rustling in the bushes behind me. "Is somebody there?" I called. No answer. More rustling. "Look Tre, or Mike, or Billie, if this is one of you trying to land another cruel trick on me I swea-" "Oh it's not your lover." Somebody said from deep in the bushes. "And it's not either of the other two morons either." I swallowed backing up toward my front door again. I quietly but quickly started rummaging through my purse once again in search of my keys. No luck. I heard foot steps coming toward me, but it was too dark for me to see. This person was tall, and had broad shoulders, that's all I could tell. I think he was wearing some kinda ski mask over his face. Great. Just great. "What do you want?" I asked getting even more scared now as he got closer to the porch steps. "What do I want? Oh you're about to find out." I turned to the right of the deck and ran I jump off the side. I could hear him running after me, but I didn't dare stop to look back. I suddenly tripped over a tree stump in my back yard and lay sprawled over top of it. I turned over on my back and felt him grab my ankle. I screamed. Screamed loudly. It should've woken the entire neighborhood. "Running. That was a bad choice little lady. Now you're gonna pay." "No!" I screamed again and kicked furiously at him. I'm pretty sure I kicked him right where it hurts the most because he let go of me and dropped to the ground with a groan. I stood to my feet running and stumbling at the same time. I made it back to the front door and started banging loudly on it. "Billie! Billie let me in! Tre! Mike! Maria! Rosa! Jacoby! Brittney! Melanie! Billie! Somebody! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!" I screamed and shouted through the big oak door. I could hear his footsteps slowly re approaching.

Billie's POV

I was sleeping soundly. It felt like it hadn't been that long at all, when all of a sudden I heard a shrill scream cut through the air. My eyes jolted open and I sat straight up immediately looking at the clock which read 9:41 PM. I'd been asleep nearly two hours now. But who was screaming? Maybe the kids were watching TV. As I made my way downstairs and into the living room I noticed the TV was off. I stopped to think about it for a second, the considered the fact that it was possible I had been dreaming and it was so realistic, it had woken me up. I walked over to the curtain and pulled it back. I noticed Adeline's car in the drive, which obviously meant she was home. I walked up stairs to see if she was in bed. As I made my way to my room, I noticed it was empty as well as the bed. That was strange. I walked into our bathroom and it was, as well, empty. I walked back into the hallway to find Jacoby, Maria, and Melanie. They were all sleep in Tre's room. Then where's Adeline? Suddenly I heard a loud banging on the door and the muffled cries and shouts from a woman. What the heck? I wondered, making my way down the hall. As I got down the stair case, I suddenly recognized the voice. That voice I could notice anywhere. I flew to the door and jerked it open to find Adeline standing there looking a complete wreck. She had dirt on her as if she fallen, her hair was no longer up, but torn down, she was crying and her eyeliner had streaked her face and while I was taking this all in, I had managed to grab her wrist and pull her into my embrace protecting her from whatever was out there. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The phone call.

Adeline's POV

I could see him, I could see his figure inching closer towards the side of the deck. I pounded harder on the door and screamed louder. He was making his way up the side of the deck down. "Billie Joe! Open this door!" I shouted again. Suddenly, the door was jerked open and sooner then I could recognize who was standing before me, I was pulled into a pair of familiar arms which held onto me protectively and slammed the door shut locking it afterward. "Shh, it's okay baby. It's okay. I'm right here. It's me. It's Billie. You're safe now." I wrapped my arms around his stomach and pulled him even closer to me, burying my face in his chest and just crying. "Somebody's out there Billie." I said, looking up at him. "Somebody's out there and he, he almost had me." "Shh, I know. He's not gonna get you anymore. I promise sweetheart. Nobody's gonna lay a finger on you cross ways ever again." He said, still holding me very protectively. "Nobody." He whispered. After he'd gotten me calmed down and everything. He had me sit down on the couch with him so he could explain what had happened earlier when him, the kids, and Mike, and Tre. "I got a strange phone call." He explained. "He said, "I'm watching you. And when I said excuse me, he said, "You heard me Armstrong, I've got my eye on you." I'll never forget it." He said. "So you think that was him?" "No doubt." "I'm scared now Billie. What if I'd leave the house for work and he'd be there just waiting." "Shh, no. That's not gonna happen. It's not. I won't let it. You dare let him try it. I'll-I'll have you on security guard protection, anything. But he will not hurt you Adeline. I promise you that." I nodded and leaned back against Billie Joe. I truly loved him, and I know he truly loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo, scary! I love it!

Did you like it? have ya worried much? Ugh! I know, I hate it when that happens to me if I'm reading a story, but yet I love it all the same.

lol...Tune in soon loves, there'll definitely be more!