So Everybody Loves You

Photo Shoot

Adeline's POV

"Good morning love." I said, walking into the bedroom of my ten year old daughter. "Good morning Mom." Maria replied. "What would you like for breakfast today?" "Waffles?" "Sure thing hun. Go ahead and get ready, I'll start fixing it." She stood and walked into the bathroom. I walked downstairs and didn't even make it into the living room before tripping over somebody laying in the floor. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and stood up. "Melissa!!" I shouted. "Come get your boyfriend! He passed out in the living room floor again!" I yelled up to her. I then proceeded to the kitchen. In case you're wondering, I live in North Carolina now. Officially, and have for the last three years. I came here because I knew this is where Melissa was. She got a divorce to her husband because of all the problems they were having, but she got custody of Ginger. She now had a new boyfriend and he and his friends coming over and getting drunk all the time was becoming a habit. Sometimes it was okay, on school morning when I was trippin' over it, literally, it wasn't that great. Either way, ya gotta love 'em. I walked into the kitchen, pulled the Eggos out of the freezer and popped them in the four slot toaster. Those things make my life easier and a lot faster having four five kids in the house now. Yes, you heard me right. Five kids in the house now. Maria, Jacoby, Melanie, Ginger (Melissa's daughter), and then there's Amy. The new baby. Well, she's around two, two and a half now but you get the point. She's still talking gibberish a little, but if you tell her to say something, she'll sound it out as best she can. The four oldest kids trailed down the stairs and took their seats at the table. My twelve year old son was sitting at the table nearly falling asleep. He turns thirteen next week. That's gonna be extravagant. "Hey Mom what's for breakfast." Someone said, walking in the kitchen. I knew well who it was, and it wasn't the kids for they were all at the table. I looked up and smiled. "Eggos Dico. Have a seat." He kissed my cheek and took a seat next to Jacoby at the table. They started goofing off together immediately. It was inevitable. "Bam! Get outta the living room floor!" We soon heard Melissa yelling at her boyfriend. About ten minutes later, I had two big plates full of Eggo waffles set on the table and everyone was eating contently.

"Have a good day at school loves!" I said, as all the kids climbed onto the school bus. yes, they've been riding the bus now. It was easier due to my job here and things, plus, they didn't mind at all riding with their friends on the way to school. And a full car of kids in the morning is not what I need. Plus, I don't trust Bam and Dico here with Amy alone for two seconds much less twenty minutes while driving kids to school because Mel leaves for work early. So yes, they ride the bus. "Adeline!" Bam said in a sing-song type voice. "Yes dear?" I said, walking out from my room into the hallway. "Well, I just got off the phone with a friend, and he's coming to town for a while." "Yeah, so?" "So he needs a place to stay and-" "Bam Bam you know I don't need anymore house guests then I already have!" "I know, I know! But he won't be trouble at all really! he's-He's kinda like you actually! Quiet when you need him to be, loud when you want him to be." "So you use us for your own selfish little existence?" "Something like that, yeah." "Well who is it?" "Just a buddy. But I swear Add, he'll be no trouble. No trouble at all. I rolled my I eyes and shoved his face away from mine being as during his pleading, his batting eyes had gotten right up in my face. "I'll think about it at work today and let you know this evening." He sighed. "Fair enough." I grabbed Amy out of her play pen and my keys off of the counter. "Forgetting something?" Bam asked. I turned around, he stood there with my purse in hand and I immediately had a flashback.

Flashback

He smirked. I grinned, kissed him, then turned back to my purse. "What's the rush?" "I gotta hurry honey or I'm gonna be late." "Ha! I could turn that into a song. I gotta hurry honey or I'm gonna be late." "Shut up Billie Joe." I was grinning down at my belongings, I was pretty sure he could tell. "You know I gotta pick on you." "Of course you do. You've reminded me of this consistently since you've been home." "Awe, should I leave again?" "No!" I turned around quickly then. He laughed a little. "Jeez, I can tell somebody missed me." He smirked while my eyes were still wide of fear. "Chill honey, I'm not leaving you!" He pulled me into a hug. "You gotta learn to take a joke babe." I lightly smacked his arm. "Don't do that to me. You scare me Billie Joe." "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." "What time is it?" "Almost eight." "Shoot! I gotta go!" I made a run for the stairs. I flew down them quickly and into the kitchen. I grabbed a quick drink of water and ran back to the front of the house. I grabbed my jacket off the hook by the door and my keys the hung next to it and turned to leave. "Forgetting something?" I turned around to see Billie holding my purse out to me. "Ugh! Thanks honey! See you after work!" I kissed him good bye and left in a rush.

End Of Flashback

I bit my lip staring at Bam and the purse. "Hey, Adeline! You okay in there? Still awake? Still alive?" "Yes." I said, cautiously reaching out and grabbing the purse. "Jeez, what's wrong with you today space cadet?" I could feel Amy play with one of the loose strands in my hair as I just stared at Bam. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head to try and cleat it. "What? No. I was just, um, just thinking. i have to go now. Bye Bam. See you later." I said, turning quickly and heading out the door. "Hey don't forget to think about it!" He shouted after me. "Will do!" I hollered back and slammed the door afterward. I dropped Amy off at the day care center and went into the office. "Adeline! Good morning!" I was greeted by my boss. "Good morning Jay! How are you?" "Oh fabulous, just fabulous. What about you honey?" "I'm doing pretty good." I smiled. "Good, I've got some photos that I want to run by you. Now personally, I think they're terrific, but you, you're my best photographer here so I wanna hear your opinion." I scanned over the photos that Jay needed to show me and gave him my approval. He was delighted. "Okay! Thank you! Now you can get to work my dear!" "Thanks Jay." I walked over to where the cameras were being set up and awaited the photo shoot to begin. "So who am I filming today?" I asked. "Well it's not Tyra Banks thanks for sure." He joked. "Well who is it?" "Some punk band. Simple Plan I think. And Good Charlotte afterward." "Awesome." I walked up to the camera and played with the lens for a few minutes until I got it focused just how I wanted it. I chose the frames I wanted for this set, and I was ready to go. Soon enough, the boys of Simple Plan walked out on to the scene. "Hello!" I was greeted. "Hello guys! I'm you're photographer, Adeline Avery or Ms. Avery which ever you prefer. I'll be doing your photos for the day." They grinned. "Glad to hear it." The Pierre said. I smiled at him. I had them do all the poses and everything that I wanted and we switched the frames at least a dozen times, literally, but we got it done in a matter of about three or four hours and trust me, that's a short day. "It was nice meeting and working with you guys." I said, smiling and hugging them each as they were preparing to leave. "A pleasure meeting you too." Pierre said. "Maybe we can do it again sometime." David added with a smile. I laughed. They were cute, but they were young. And I was 32. I sat down with a bottle of Mountain Dew, being told by Jay that I could take a break, and waited for Good Charlotte as the frames were being switched. "Okee dokee! We're here and we're ready to roll!" I nearly spit out the drink of Mountain Dew that I was busy taking in at the voice I heard walk in the room. No way. Was my only thought.

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Now you'll be left here wondering who it is. ya see I know what you're think, but it could just be somebody she's a huge fan of. Guess you'll have to wait and see!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awe now did you really think I'd do that to ya? Naaahhh, not this time anyway. Read on loves.

MORE STORY HERE

"Okee dokee! We're here and we're ready to roll!" I nearly spit out the drink of Mountain Dew that I was busy taking in at the voice I heard walk in the room. No way. Was my only thought. I didn't wanna look up. I reeeaaallly didn't wanna look up now. I'd be recognized. Definitely. That's not what I wanted. I reached over on the table beside me and grabbed the last set of frames and held them up in front of my face pretending to be studying them, hoping this would work. Unfortunately, somebody's too curious. "Yo ho there pretty lady! Now why are you hiding your face away behind those pictures or whatever ya got there?!" I heard Tre's voice above me with much enthusiasm. At least he didn't know who I was. Yet. "You're right. I have something I need to do." I said very quickly tossing the frames to the side and hopping up from my seat before he could get a chance to get a glimpse of my face. I ran over to Jay. "Jay!" I hissed. "I thought you said it was Good Charlotte!" "Oh look! I know, I know honey! But if I told you who it really was I knew you wouldn't do it because of you're history with them." "I'm not, I can't do it Jay. You'll just have to find a last minute replacement, tell them I got sick or something." "Oh come on wait, now think about this Adeline. You're my best photographer, and I mean that. I need to do this. Green Day's huge! A great photo shoot for them, means great money for us! You can do that!" I sighed and rolled my eyes crossing my arms over my chest and looking away from him. "Um, excuse me. But are we gonna be starting soon? I'm kind if on a tight schedule." As soon as I heard his voice behind me I tensed up and froze all over. I wanted to crawl under the desk sitting next to me and hide. That was no figure of speech. I really, truly did. But I'd look a little childish being the 'Star Pupil' here. "Yes, she'll be right with you." Jay informed him. And my eyes went wide again as Billie Joe walked away. "Jay! I said I can't do this. Do I need to spell it out for you? I C-A-N-T D-O T-H-" "Okay, okay! I get it Adeline, but you have to! Do I need to spell it out for you? M-O-N-E-Y F-O-R T-H-E C-O-M-P-A-N-Y! It's you're job Adeline, can't you just try your best to hide behind the camera?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. I knew I'd never win this battle with him, so there was no use trying. I walked over to the mat, and stepped behind the camera, the boys were all turned around talking. I cleared my throat. "I'm ready."

Billie Joe's POV

I heard her clear her throat from behind us, and then right after "I'm ready." We heard her say. Each of us turned around, and as soon as I caught a glimpse of her face, she did a quick side turn rambling on about how she wanted us to pose for the first shoot and she went to grab the first frame. There was something strange about this woman. Very strange. And familiar maybe? The entire photo shoot, I kept trying to get at least just a quick glance at her face. More than two seconds anyway. But she kept moving, it was almost as if she was purposely staying hid behind the camera. And now Tre and Mike keep whispering to each other every time they get the chance. What's going on? I didn't know, but I bet I'd find out.

Adeline's POV

I tried as best I could to stay hid behind the camera like Jay had advised. I didn't know if it was working or not, but Billie hadn't made any point of knowing recognition, so I guessed it was. When I went to finalize the photos, i was turned around, my back towards them. "Hey, do you know where the restroom is?" I jumped and had turned around out of immediate reaction. No! this is not what I wanted. I was doing so good, it was almost time for them to leave! How could I mess up now? My head shot down towards the ground and I kept it there. My eyes glued to the floor as if it were real amusing. "Yeah it's um, down the hall second left." He didn't move. He didn't speak. No. I thought. This cannot be happening. No, no, no, no, NO!

I wanted to scream it at him. But that would do no good.

Billie's POV

I had a plan, I'd ask her for the restroom in hopes that she'd turn and look at me. That's it! I walked over to her. "Hey, do you know where the restroom is?" I asked her. She turned jumped and turned around. I looked directly into her eyes and immediately knew why she had been acting the way she had for the past eight hours. She jerked her head down towards the floor and stared at it. There better be a circus of ants going on down there or something to keep her attention away from me, otherwise, she's got a lot of explaining to do. I didn't move. I didn't speak. Neither did she. "Adeline." I whispered. she continued to look down. "You left and I-I couldn't find you." "That was the plan." She whispered back. With that she pulled away and walked away quickly. Her boss, Jay I think it is, saw this whole thing and went after her. "I can't believe it. I'd found her again. I can't just let her get away. Not now that I know where she's at. I've searched for three long years. There's no way." I said, turning to Mike and Tre. "Well yeah Billie, but there's one little thing you're forgetting." Tre said. "And what's that." "Adie." They said together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! Lots of excitement huh? Welll...There's lots more to come!

Stay tuned!

Comments? It means a lot!