So Everybody Loves You

Explain

Billie's POV

I was walking down the side walk near the hotel the guys and I were staying at. I walked often. It gave me time to think and just get away from the rest of the world. Well, you know what I mean. So I was walking when all of a sudden I hear someone running and feet pounding on the ground and the next thing I know, my arms are flying out in front of me to catch a woman who's falling towards me. At first I thought it was some nut-so fan, then I realized something was really wrong with this girl. "Hey woah, slow down there girl. Calm down." I said, helping her stand properly to her feet. And as she stood, she looked up at me. "Adeline." I whispered, not believing the sight before my very eyes. Before either of us could say another word, she threw her arms around me and clung tightly to me like there was gonna be no tomorrow. I was stunned at first, i didn't know how to react. But that didn't last long. Something was obviously wrong and I needed to figure out what it was. I wrapped my arms around her as well holding her shivering body closer to me, if that was even humanly possible. "Adeline, sweetheart. What's wrong? You gotta tell me." I said to her. "I..He...And..." She was gasping for her words, shivering, and she was probably gonna end up very sick before it was all said and done with. I had to get her out of this cold. "Here, come here Adeline." I picked her up, bridal style, and carried her in the opposite direction I'd been walking back to my hotel. Once I'd got her up to my hotel room, I managed to kick the door, and thanked God, for once, that Tre was in there. "Hey Billie your b-" He stopped short realizing who I held in my arms. "Oh my golly goodness with chickens in my drawers! How did this come to be?!" He asked stunned. "Shut up Tre, I don't even know. I'm not sure what's wrong with her but I need to get her warmed up right now she's like as cold as ice. i found her while I was walking." "So you just happened to find her while you were walking?" "Ugh, no Tre we ran into each other." "Oh, well that makes more since." "Of course it does now shut up and go away so I can find out what happened to her." "Ditto!" He walked outta the room and I sat Adeline down on the couch and ran to my closet grabbing a thermal blanket, plugging it in, turning the heat up, and wrapping it around her securely. "Adeline. What happened to you?" She was staring off into outer space looking at nothing in particular when she slowly turned her gaze toward me. "He's back Billie." Her voice was slightly hoarse from crying I suppose. "Who's back sweetie?" She just stared at me. "Adeline. Adeline, talk to me. Who's back?" "Him. He's back." I sighed. This was going nowhere really fast. "Okay, I get that sweetheart, but who is it that's back?" She looked at me again, looking me straight in the eyes. "James."

One word. One word, one name was all it took to shake the entire Earth, to destroy a million lives, to break a precious heart. "Oh my Lord Adeline are you kidding me? He came after you?" She nodded and I saw tears welling up in her eyes as she thought back on both of her previous accidents again. "Oh my gosh." I pulled her close to me and laid her head on my chest stroking her hair. She cried softly. "I-I should have s-stayed Billie. I should have stayed with my k-kids. But I didn't, I left to s-save myself. I mean, Bam. Bam was there, b-but still. A-all I care about is mys-self." I pulled her back away from me so that I could look at her and stared into her eyes, my hands on her face. I gently wiped her tears away with my thumbs. "Oh Adeline. You're not selfish don't you think that okay? I know Bam, I've met him in the past. It's a long story put I have. And he's like me, he's a determined man when he wants something. And he'd never let anything happen to your kids. They're safe okay? You're not selfish Adeline. You're not. Don't think that." "But I should have-" "You should have what Adeline? You should have stayed and gotten killed? I don't think so Adeline. I don't think you realize what I would go through if I found out something like that happened to you. I'd probably kill myself Adeline. I tried to once but Ad-somebody stopped me. I still love you Adeline to this day. I adore you and those kids. And I wish to God a thousand times I'd never messed it all up because I missed the chance to be there when you had our baby and-Our baby. What...What is it?" "It's a little girl." She spoke softly, never breaking our gaze, and I realized that my hands were still on her face. "A girl." I murmured thoughtfully. "Her name?" "Amy. Amy Jo Avery." I smiled. By now I was only half aware of the tears that were now making their way into my eyes. "I miss you Adeline." "I'm right here Billie Joe." "Yeah. But you're not mine." She looked down. "I-I could be." "What?" "I've missed you too Billie Joe. Very much. I never wanted to leave you." At that moment I couldn't restrain myself from the woman I loved any longer. I leaned froward and pressed my lips to her in a long kiss. Wow, that felt amazing. I'd longed for that for what seemed like a life time. But perfect moments can sometimes be ruined. And sometimes, I only wish it were Tre.

"Billie Joe!" I heard a mid high pitched voice shout from across the room. I pulled away from Adeline and looked up to see Adrienne staring at the two of us. I looked back at Adeline wide eyed. She was wide eyed as well. "Adeline?" Adie said in disbelief. "Adrienne?" Adeline said in mock shock. "Umm..." Was all I could manage to say. "Yeah umm, is right Billie Joe. You honestly think you have the right to cheat on me?!" Adrienne shouted. "I don't care if it is with some long lost love, or some random thing off the street! You have no right!" "Oh shut up Adie! The only reason I was ever with you in the first place was because you were there to comfort me in my time of need when I was missing Adeline! But she's back now!" "Adie's the girl you were with?" "Yes Adeline, I'm the girl he's with." "I had no idea." She said barely above a whisper. Arguing and confusion, and Adeline's ringing cell phone was going on all at once. If Adrienne blows this for me, so help me to the good Lord, bad things will happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe, now this is what we've been waiting for again right? They could possibly be working it out. But what if Adie blows it? Who knows.

I guess we'll just have to see... ;)

Comments?