So Everybody Loves You

The Finale Chapter - Don't Let Me Down Now

Reader's POV

Adeline's ringing cell phone soon silenced all. She took it from her pocket, flipped it open, and placed it to her ear. "Hello?" "Hello? Adeline, hey. Where are you? I had Dunn and Dico go after you a little bit ago. We called the police and got James outta here again and Ville and I had to take care of the kids but we've all been worried sick about you. Especially since Ville said he'd just thrown you over the balcony and the kids over heard. I don't think they like Ville too well right now." She couldn't help but smirk at that. "I'm, I'm okay, Bam. I'm fine actually. I got away, obviously. I'm still alive, I'm not dead. I'm fine." She stated. "I can see that, Adeline. But where are you? Do you need a ride home? I don't want you out there freezing to death?" "Will you chill Bam? I'm not outside. I'm not gonna freeze to death. And if I need a ride, I'll call you okay?" "Promise?" "Cross my heart." "Alright. "I'm gonna go Bam. I'll talk to you later." Good bye Adeline. And stay safe." "I will, bye Bam." She closed her phone and put it back in her pocket. Billie and Adrienne had managed to stay silent the entire time while every once in awhile throwing a glare at each other. No sooner than she'd hung up the phone, Billie took advantage of the moment. "Adeline. I'm really sorry about all of this I really am." "Yeah well you should be." Adie butted in. Billie sighed and rolled his eyes. "Can I talk to her alone for a few minutes?!" He asked getting very irritated. "Why? So you can smother her mouth with yours again? No, I don't think so Billie! You're still my boyfriend." Billie rolled his eyes and stood to his feet really ticked off now. Did becoming the boyfriend of Billie Joe Armstrong really change her this much? Adeline wondered. Billie walked over to her and stood in front of her. Fine, as of now, Adrienne Nesser, we, you and I, Billie and Adie, Adie and Billie, Adrienne and Billie Joe ya know? We're officially over, done with, nothing left, that's it, ended and on to the ball park!" He said, very, very frustrated now. He watched as her jaw dropped and she stood there really looking hurt. She didn't say anything, she just turned and walked out. Billie and Adeline waited in silence for her to return, and she did a short while later, with her suitcase and Joey's. "I'm going to pick Joey up from Mike's suite and then we're leaving on the first plane back to California." That was all she said before turning toward the door and opening it. But before she actually walked out it, she turned back around, forced a smile toward Adeline and said, "Welcome home Adeline." Adeline was shock but she forced a weak smile back. She didn't wanna seem stuck up. They watched as the door closed behind Adrienne and her footsteps could be heard trailing down the hallway. Billie sighed out of frustration and ran his hands through his hair. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone else." He said simply sitting back down on the couch next to Adeline. "And I never, ever wanted to hurt, or lose you." She smiled the slightest at him and it was contagious, he found himself reflecting it. "Adeline?" "Hmm?" "Do you think we could try again?" She smiled wider then. "I think you can do whatever you set your mind to Billie Joe." He smiled a huge smile and pulled her close to him, kissing her, hugging her, just holding her. He had longed for this for the past three years and he was so scared somebody was gonna come in shouting it was time to get up and go to a concert and ruin this perfect dream. But it never happened. He was actually here with her. He couldn't believe it.

Well, needless to say, not all stories have a happy ending. Then why do I say that? Because on their way back to Adeline's house to tell everyone there the great news of Billie and Adeline's reuniting, there was a tragic accident. Maybe I should explain...

A few hours after they had made up, Billie and Adeline were ready to go back to her house and tell everyone what was up. Plus she needed to comfort her kids after what had just happened. They got in the car and Adeline turned on the radio. She turned the station from whatever rock station Billie had it to, to the country music station. "Oh Lord, my ears! Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off!" He whined. She giggled. She did it on purpose. She'd always known he he hated country music worse than Tre's ignorance. Somehow. She laughed and turned it back to another alternative rock station. It was playing one of Green Day's latest songs. American Idiot. She started singing along already knowing the lyrics. "Oh come on Adeline, please. Not now. I can't stand hearing my own music on the radio!" Billie whined again. "Oh come on Billie why not?! I love your voice!" "Yeah well that's you! You weren't forced to be the lead singer of a band all the while hating your voice!" "That happened to you?" "Yeah." "Who forced you?" "Mike." He grumbled. "Awe, well thank the Heavens above for Mike then, or I'd have never met you." She smiled at him. "Ya know, I never thought of it that way." He said looking thoughtfully. "Exactly." Everything was going great right then. They were goofing off, having a fun amazing time together again for the first time in three years. It wasn't until a few minutes after that, a car sped out in front of Billie in the highway trying to do some slick move U turn and cut Billie off. It wasn't until then Billie slammed on his brakes trying to save their lives. It wasn't until then that they mistakenly slammed into the side of that car and the front of Billie's car was scrunched up all the way from the front to the middle of the car. Billie and Adeline were pushed all the way to the backseat. Adeline was knocked out and unconscious at the moment and Billie...The police showed up not long after and by the time they got Adeline awake, she was laying on a stretcher with a bunch of paramedics surrounding her. She jerked her head to the side trying to find Billie and automatically regretted it feeling a sharp jagged pain cut through her neck. She would've screamed, but she couldn't find her voice. "W-where's Billie?" She managed to form her words. The an just looked down at her with sad eyes. "Where is he?" She said starting to get hyper. "I'm sorry ma'am. He had a worse accident then you in the car. The steering wheel caused him to get shoved back into the seat further causing his head to-" I didn't need to hear anymore. I turned my head, carefully, to look at the review window of the car and saw a big jagged whole with blood stains surrounding it. Tears fell freely from my eyes. "I need to see him." They tried to get her to stay put and told her she was in no state to be walking but she wouldn't listen. "Let go of me! I said I need to see Billie Joe!" She said shoving one of the paramedics away from her and carefully pulling herself from the stretcher. She looked around and saw Billie laid on his own stretched with a body bag over his body. A BODY BAG?!?!?!?! Her mind shrieked at her. She practically ran to his side. "No, no. He can't be dead, he can't be dead." She repeated that over and over while bending down by his side and kissing him all over his face, his eyes, his cheeks, his mouth, holding his hand. "He can't be dead, he can't be dead, he can't be dead."

Adeline's POV

~"He can't be-He can't be d-dead. No he can't be." "Mom! Mom! MOM!" A voice yelled from beside me. I jumped and shot straight up in my bed. "What?!" I nearly shouted not meaning to. "I-I'm sorry. I mean, what is it honey?" I said, looking at my five year old son. "Who's dead mommy?" "What?" "You kept saying, 'No he can't be dead.' Who's dead?" I stared at my son in disbelief trying to let it all sink in. "N-nobody's dead." I said gasping a tad. "Are you okay Mom?" Jacoby asked in his small voice. It was unbelievable when just minutes before, just minutes before, I could swear my son was turning thirteen. Now here I was sitting in front of my five year old Jacoby. "Yes, I-I'm fine sweetie, just had a weird dream is all. Really weird." I muttered the last part. "Good, because somebody's at the door." He smiled hopping off the bed, walking over to my side, grabbing my arm, and dragging me off of it. I grinned at him noticing what I was wearing. My pajama bottoms, a tank top, and my Green Day robe which I'd just managed to slip on while following Jacoby out of the room and pulling my hair up into a messy pony tail. I might not have looked my best, but hey, it's not like anybody extremely important was gonna show up at my door this early in the morning. Then it hit me, the very beginning of that dream I'd had. Good Lord it seemed so real. Like I'd been out for years. But truthfully, I'd had a long day at work the day before. When I got home, I started drinking wine almost immediately. And then I was out. So that's probably what affected me. But still. A dream like that? I'd have to learn not to do that anymore. I walked to the door and opened it. I didn't see anybody at first. I poked my head out and looked around when all of a sudden somebody popped up in front of my face almost literally. I jumped back a little nearly having a heart attack at the sight before my very eyes. Dreams don't come true. I scolded myself trying to force myself to see straight. But no matter how many times I blinked and rubbed my eyes, he still stood there. "Hey Adeline. Yeah, I know it's been awhile. I can see you're still in shock. This is kinda awkward I feel like I'm talking to myself here. But um, I'm on tour with this band and-Dang it, hang on a second." Jacoby turned away for a minute and ran back to the big bus parked in front of my house. "Tre! For the love of God, you do not feed bird food to a puppy!" "Why the heck not?!" "Are you trying to kill it?!" If I wasn't standing there in complete in utter shock I would've laughed. Little Jacoby had found his way to my side now and was watching his father, whom he was not aware of yet being as he hadn't seen him since he was two, chasing Tre Cool, from Green Day, around the tour bus trying to get bird food away from him. Then the next thing I know. Mr. Billie Joe Armstrong is stepping off of the bus. Oh. My. Gosh. This is so not happening. Before I knew it, Jacoby was standing in front of me again with Dave, Tre, Mike, Billie, and the rest of the guys behind him. "Anyway Adeline, I know you haven't seen me in like three years, but there's a lot of reasons for that. One of them being, I just figured out where you are. Another, I've been touring, and now, we really, really, desperately need a place to stay, and yeah. Need I say more?"

In the past twelve hours, I'd managed to meet Green Day, explain my life, get 'involved', with Billie Joe, have him fall in love with my kids, leave for two years on tour, show back up out of the blue on Christmas and make me forget all my problems again, I managed to nearly get killed by my neighbor who was a cop, but was saved by Billie Joe thanks to my good friend Adie, I'd also managed to later get engaged to him and pregnant by him, have him become a drunken rock star, have him cheat on me and break my heart, I'd managed to take off and leave and put my life back together while somehow dealing with the tabloids and new alerts that were throwing my ex fiance up in my face, just to run into him three years later at a photo shoot thanks to my gay boss who is literally gay. I'd managed to run into my kids' father that day as well for the first time in ten years and we became friends again, I'd managed to have my killer show up at my house again and try to kill me and while running away from him, I ran right into Billie, literally, and mended a broken relationship after discovering that he was with Adie but he broke it off that same day. I'd also managed to get into a horrific car accident with Bllie Joe just moments after telling him that if it weren't for Mike we'd never met, I'd managed to lose the love of my life. I'd managed to wake up to my five year old asking me what was wrong and telling me that I needed to get the door. I'd managed to answer the door revealing my childrens' father and the men that stalked my dream just a few mere minutes before. And I'd managed to do all of these things within a matter of only a mere twelve hours. Wow, I must be super mom huh. And ya know the part that really gets me? The story hasn't even ended yet. It's really just begun.~

~Prologue~

I had just got done explaining to Melissa everything about that dream. "Woah." She said. "Yeah, you're telling me. It was so weird, like it actually happened." "Yeah well hey what can we say Adeline." "It was creepy, a lot of people liked me Mel! I mean Jacoby, Billie, Ville had something goin' on there, and then, yeah, and-" "So everybody loves you." She said shrugging. "Big deal." She smirked then as Billie Joe walked back in the room. "So everybody loves you?" He asked.

~The End~

---For Now---
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! It's the last chapter and I could so cry! But don't worry babes, don't cry, have no fear, there WILL be a sequel and I'm starting it asap!

I know this is a HUGE twist to the end right? Kinda twisted? Everybody was like soooooooooo expecting the Adeline Billie thing but it was all JUST A DREAM...Sorry I've got Carrie Underwood's song stuck in my head...lol...

I hope you like it!

Comments anyone? FINALE Comments anyone? I'm gonna miss you all especially those of you who have stuck with me throughout this whole thing and were patient waiting on my updates, a special thanks to FHTlove and she gets the Best Comment Award Because I know she's the one that came back and commented after like every chapter and she's the one that saved this story from being deleted in the first place! So a big thanks to her! Everybody thank her! I'll find a much better way to do that within the next story, watch me!

Thanks again my lovely readers...Wow, that was a long note! Bye bye fornow. Until we meet again Darlings, until then.

Yours Truly
Green Day Mistress,
Kayla~