So Everybody Loves You

New Neighbors

It's been a few weeks now since Maria has overcome her fear of the monsters in her closet. I've been so unbelievably proud of her. She's doing so well with this. Her and Billie Joe have become even closer. That's actually starting to scare me, especially since the episode wgere she nearly called him, "daddy." Mike and Tre have been, faithfully, picking Jacoby from kindergarten everyday now. He's really gotten used to that, too. Both of my babies seem to love the boys of Green Day. I, myself, love the boys of Green Day.

Well, as it stands, the house next door, not super close, a few yards away actually, but getting to the main point, it had been setting empty for quite a few months now. Today, as I was sitting on my front porch, I noticed a big U-Hall truck pulled up next door. This meant we had new neighbors. I took a sip of my coffee and watched, interested. It seemed as if we had a whole new family moving in. Maybe my children would have some new play mates, too.

"Good morning!" Tre chimed, coming and sitting next to me on the porch. "Good morning Tre, how are you?" "I'm good." "Sleep well?" "Sure did!" Yes, Green Day staying at my house had become a regular thing. Random teenage fan girls showing up at my door asking for the sexy Billie Joe Armstrong on a regular basis had become a habit, too. Tre walking around my house in the morning in my bed robe...Now that was a habit that happened on regular basis that was just a little bit disturbing.

"So what ya doin'?" He asked. "Observing." "Your coffee?" "No. The new neighbors." I nodded to where the U-Hall trailer was parked. "Ah, I see. That place has been empty the entire time we've been here and now they wanna move in?" "I guess so." "Well let's go say hi!" "Come one Tre not right now, they're busy." "Well let's help!" "Tre." "Come on!" He pulled me by the arm and drug me into the neighbor's yard to the front door. He banged loudly and obnoxiously on it. After a few minutes, a teenage boy came to the door.

"Can I help you?" He asked. "Hi! We're you're new neighbors, well actually, you're ours. We just came over to meet and greet, are your parents here?" Tre said, poking his head in and looking around. "Tre knock it off." I said, pulling him back. The teenager laughed. "Okaaay, yeah, hang on, I'll get 'em." A few minutes later, a man with a shaved head and a slim blond woman came to the door. "Hello!" The man said. "Hi. How are you?" I said politely. "My name's Adeline, I live next door." I said, pointing to my house. "Ah, I see. This your husband?" I laughed. "No! No, no, no. He;s a good buddy of mine. He and his friends are staying over at my place for awhile." "Oh I see. Well, my name's James, and this is my wide Anita. I'm a police man. I'm going to be a new police officer here for the Berkeley County Police Station." "Oh, that's wonderful. I'm a magazine editor. I work for "Rolling Stone" magazine." "Oh, really? I read it all the time!" "Seriously?" "Yeah!" "Awesome." "So who's your friend here?" "Oh, this is Tre. His real name is Frank, but he hates it." "That's right." Tre agreed grinning. I'm the drummer from Green Day.

Just then a young teenage girl come bursting through the doorway, "Oh my goodness! Dad! That is the drummer from Green Day!!" She had long black hair with candy red streaks in it, and then orange streaks in the front of her long bangs. She had a few piercings and a couple tattoos. She looked pretty punk to me. If not goth even. "Does that mean Billie Joe's somewhere close with you?!" She shrieked. "Why, as a matter of fact, he;s right over there in that house." Tre said, pointing to my house. Great, another fan girl wanting to come into my house to meet Billie Joe. Nice.

A Few Hours Later

"I love your music Billie Joe." She said. Leaning on Billie's arm, sitting on my couch so close to him it made me sick. "Thanks." He said, smirking. Apparently, he was enjoying having such a huge fan hung all over him. "You know, you're really cute, too." She said. "Yeah?" "Yeah." She was totally hitting on him! And she was what?! Seventeen?! This was horrid. Ridiculous Outrageous.

I got up from my seat and marched off, I couldn't stand to watch this little 'love fest' anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo wow! This is getting Excellent!

Adeline's jealous!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

This is getting so good. I'll be back with more tomorrow!