So Everybody Loves You

A Fight For Feelings

Billie Joe's POV

I watched as Adeline stormed out of the room. She was obviously very mad. I think I had a pretty good idea what about, but I wasn't one hundred percent sure. "Billie Joe, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?" Mike asked sounding angry in his voice. "Um, yeah, I guess." I pulled my arm free of Sanity's grip and followed Mike to our destination. "What is it?" "What is it? Billie I can't even believe you're going to ask that question! For the past hour or more, Sanity's been hung all over you like some little groupie right in front of Adeline in her own home at what? Maybe seventeen years old and you're actually letting her! I can't believe you! You looked like you've grown so attached to Adeline. I thought you actually had a little 'thing' for her, but maybe I was wrong. What with the way you were acting in there. Do you not even care that Adeline just completely stormed out of there disgusted with you?" I hung my head, I was ashamed of myself. I knew he was right. This wasn't like me. I usually wouldn't treat any girl like this, much less Adeline, and I really did like her! That was the thing. But I had also had a beer or two so maybe that's why I was letting this teenage fan get to me.

"You're right Mike." "What?" "You're right. I've been acting like a complete idiot towards Adeline and I've gotta go fix it." I took off from Mike and ran off up the stairs to go and find Adeline. "Billie." I heard a tiny voice call from behind me when I was about half way down the hall. I turned and saw Maria standing there with her teady bear in hand. "Yeah baby?" "I need to talk to you." "Uh, can it wait a few minutes sweetie?" "It's about mommy." "Oh, okay." I was curious now, more than ever. And to be honest, I was a little worried. I walked down the hall towards the small child and picked her up in my embrace. I carried her into her room and sat down in the rocking chair with her. "Now what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" "Mommy, she's in her room. She won't come out. I tried to get her to come out, but she just won't and I don't know why." "Ah, I see. Um, why don't I go talk to mommy sweetie and you can go down stairs with Mike and Tre. How's that sound?" "Okay." I stood with Maria and turned to take her to the care of my two best friends. "Billie?" "Yeah?" "Is mommy gonna be okay?" "Yeah, of course honey, she's gonna be fine. She's just not feeling well right now."

"Tre, I need you to keep an eye on Maria and help her feel better." "What's wrong?" He asked as I gently sat Maria down on the sofa next to him. Sanity was still sitting at the end of the couch and as soon as she seen me, she stood and attempted to approach me. "Because, she's worried about her mommy." I gave him a look that told him I'd explain later, and he gave a look of understanding. As she began to approach, I held out my hand in protest. "Sanity, I'm glad you're a fan. I'm honored, actually, but it's time for you to leave." "What? But we were just really getting to know each other Billie and-" "No Sanity, we've gotten to know each other plenty. Now it's getting late, the kids are going to bed soon, this isn't your home, heck, this isn't even my home, and I'm sure the owner of would appreciate it if you would leave now. She's not feeling well and I need to attend to her right now. Now of you'll excuse me, and even if you won't, I need to go." And with that I turned to leave for the stairs. "Excuse me? Are you tying to tell me there's something going on between you and that girl up there?" I turned back on one heel, clenched my teeth, and tried hard not to put my fist through a wall.

"No, I'm trying to tell you that I want a relationship with that woman up there! And with you here and hanging all over me at only what, seventeen, year old? You're screwing it up for me! I'm never going to be able to get her because she believes that I want something to do with you! I don't! You're great to have as a fan, and if I'd ever be so fortunate to marry her someday, then a neighbor as well, but nothing more! Nothing! Understood?" And with that I stormed off and up the stairs and made it to mid hall way when I came face to face with the woman I'd just been talking about, just mere seconds before, with a look of pure shock and disbelief held in her eyes. I swallowed the lump in my throat in prepared to face her and deal with what ever it was she might say, because from my understanding, she hasn't been in a relationship since her ex-husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay...Now, this is what we've all been waiting for right? I mean come on! He's finally expressed his feelings to her and just totally, ugh, oh my goodness, told Sanity off. Awesome, just awesome.

Can't wait to see what Miss Adeline has to say about all of this!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

I forgot to tell you guys, if there's ever any ideas you have for my stories that you might want me to add in or include, comment and let me know or write me and I'll definitely try and fit it in for you. I love to please my readers!