Around the world and back is nothing without you

You and your friend

“Kimmi! Come into the living room already! The couch is lonely without you!” Jake whined.

“Okay stroppy pants! I’m coming,” She replied cheekily.

She walked into the room and was met by a playfully evil glare from Jake. She just laughed at him and sat next to him. His face softened and he pulled her closer to him, wrapping her small frame in a tight- sideways- hug. She smiled into his chest and hugged him back. He loosened his arms from around her and left one draping protectively over her shoulder, she leant her head on his shoulder as she snuggled into his side, feeling suddenly cold.

“So Jakey, you wanted to talk to me about that holiday?” She said, looking up at him.

“Yes, indeed I did Kimberley,” He said, looking down at her, trying to talk posh. She poked her tongue out at him and punched him playfully in the chest.

“Cheeky bastard. But seriously now, what do you want to talk about. About the holiday I mean,” She said, looking him in the eyes, her heart fluttering around in her chest at a million miles an hour. He giggles cheekily and poked her nose lightly.

“Yes, I do Kimz. I wanted to ask stuff like when we leave and all that jazz,” He answered her, smiling down at her. She opened her mouth into a small ‘o’ shape and he laughed at her.

“You don’t know do you Kim?” He laughed. She blushed a deep shade of red and shook her head, mumbling a small, negative reply. He laughed lightly at her response and hugged her close to him.

“I guess I should phone Alex and ask?” She asked rhetorically. Nevertheless, Jake nodded and smiled at her, passing her his own phone. She grinned up at him and leant her back on his arm, leaning sideways on him.

She found Alex’s number in Jake’s phone and pressed the call button. She held the phone to her ear and waited for him to answer.

#

He watched her as she talked to Alex on the phone. He thought to himself, She looks so beautiful, she always does. He sighed to himself and took his arm from around her shoulders, standing up. She grabbed his arm, giving him a look as if to say ‘what’s up, where are you going?’. He just shrugged, leant down, gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the room. Her hand slipped off of his wrist as he walked away. She sighed heavily as she watched him walk away.

“Kimmi-bear, are you alright?” She heard Alex say over the phone.

“Yeah, I’m fine, thanks. Just a bit, uh, tired,” She replied, hoping he knew what she meant.

“Oh, stuff with Jake?” He asked knowingly. She sighed, glad that he understood but upset that Jake didn’t.

“Yeah, anyway, I better go now. As it is Jake’s phone I’m using. I’ll see you soon then, yeah?” She replied, ready to hang up.

“Yeah, see you in a few days Kimmi-bear! Bye, take care,” Alex said cheerily down the phone.

“You got it, see ya, you too!” She replied and hung up, she pocketed the phone, knowing it was Jake’s but not caring.

#

“Hey Kimz! You seen my phone sweetie?” Asked Jake, looking around the house for his phone.

“Yeah, you gave it to me earlier, it’s here,” She replied, reaching into her pocket and pulling out his small flip-phone.

“Thanks sweetie,” He said, smiling cheesily and kissing her cheek softly. She smiled back at him and went into the kitchen.

“You want anything to eat hon?” She shouted out to Jake.

“Uhm... Yeah, please. I’ll eat whatever you’re cooking love! Please and thank you!” He shouted in response. She laughed loudly.

“Alright greedy guts! I’ll see what we have!” She sighed happily, a smile fixed on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorter than the other one...

But I done this pretty quick :\

Comment m'loves?

x