Fake It For Me

Beat Down

Aiden struggled in Hunters tight grip, grabbing his hand and attempting at pushing him off. But it was no use.


"I have no idea what you're talking about! Put me down damni-" Hunter cut him off as he jabbed his fist into Aiden's gut. His eyes widened from lack of air.


"You know just what I'm talking about asshole. You embarrassed me in front of the whole boys cabin. You know what they say, if you mess with the bull, you get the motherfucking horns!" He threw his fist back and planted in visiously in Aiden's face, almost hitting directly in his eye. Hunter dropped him to the ground as blood began slowly dripping from his face.


A hoard of feet came rampaging into Aiden's sides. All seven of the boys were kicking him, bruising him, and yet he had no intentions of fighting back.


"BLEED DAMN IT!" one of the boys yelled while laughing with the others, watching Aiden squirm on the ground.


"Why the hell are you doing this?" He cried from the ground. Hunters devilish smirk reappeared on his face as he grabbed Aiden by the collar once more, smirking in his face. He drew his hand into his back pocket and began fiddling around with something, his smirk growing ever so quickly.


"Aiden, Aiden, Aiden. You poor kid, idiot of a kid. You should have known who you were dealing with." The flash of a silver knife blinded Aiden for a moment. He chuckled to himself as he pulled his hand back slowly and all of his friend took a large step back, one or two of them flinching as the saw his hand jab forward.


But before the knife could even touch Aiden's skin... Hunter was on the ground, gripping his, well, privates.


"Hey asshole," All the other boys turned their heads back towards the action, only to see me, Riley Roberson, a victorious smile on my face. "Seems like you've got the wrong guy."


Aidens eyes drifted up and glanced at me quickly until the pain kicked in and he bent back over. He turned back up after a moment or two, looking compleatly hopeless.


"R-Riley? Get out of here. You might get hurt."


"Aiden, for once, worry about yourself." I mumbled back to him, my eyes not moving from Hunter in fear of seeing Aiden. Blood covered. The one thing I wished never to see.


Hunter slid himself up the wall, still gasping in pain as his eyes shot up at me, anger filled. I seem to get that a lot.


"What the hell are you doing here little girly. You better run or else you might get hurt. This has nothing to do with you-"


"Wrong." I said, pulling my hair up in a bun and forced my hood over my head as fast as I could. Hopefully bringing back the memories that Hunter would shamefully remember for the rest of his life.


At that moment I felt like Mulan, at that part in the movie where she shows that dude that she was really a woman and... I'm getting off track.


"I told you, you have the wrong guy. And you just fucked with the wrong kids best friend!" I yelled with an anger filled voice.


I slammed my fist into his face and I gotta say, It felt just as good as it did the last time I did it.


He stepped back a bit grabbing his face. My eyes completely avoided the blood that had shed on my hands from hitting him in the mouth. If I had even looked at it I would be as good as done for.


I pulled my hand back for another blow but out of nowhere, Hunters hand raised and grabbed my fist. He suddenly threw me against the wall, holding both of my wrists against it with one of his hands. That should prove to you that Hunter is a pretty big guy, And I'm a pretty small person.


"Little girls shouldn't play with big boys." He mumbled, evily chuckling to himself. All the other guy standing behind him seemed to vanish at the note of his tone of voice. It frightened me as well. Low and hormone filled. What the hell have I gotten myself into?


"Hunter! let me go!" I yelled, trying my hardest to pull from his grip. He just chuckled and smirked.


"My mother taught me never beat on a girl. I'm not gonna beat you, just teach you a little lesson on why girls like you shouldn't mess with guys like me." His face started moving closer to mine and it was easy to tell where he was going with this.


I closed my eyes, scared for my life as Hunter's body weight pushed down on me, but luckily, only for a moment. Suddenly his was lifted off and thrown to the ground. I opened my eyes to see Aiden, sitting onto of him, his face inflamed with anger.


"Don't you dare lay another single fucking finger on her you bastard! Don't you even think about her!" He shouted as he threw his hands back and punched Hunter in the face countless amount of times.


"Dude! Get off!" Hunter whined from under Aiden's weight but Aiden just kept on hitting.


"You think it's funny? Trying to rape an innocent girl? People like you have a reserved place in hell! No one is aloud to touch Riley! No one!" He viciously punched Hunter smack dab in the middle of his mouth, not only cutting up his own hand but knocking out a couple of Hunter's teeth.


Hunter somehow got the strength to push Aiden's body off of him. He suddenly made a break for it and turned around the corner, looking back before running out of view.


"I'm not done with you Aiden Mullen! You hear me? You'll regret this!" And he disappeared into the dim sunset.


I looked down from the wall to see Aiden kneeling on the concrete, gasping for air. When suddenly he fell to the ground, his hand placed on his heart, feeling the adrenaline rush.


"Aiden!" I scrambled to his side as quickly as possible, lifting him up from under his arms. I helped Aiden against the wall, my eyes completely avoiding his gashes and scars, the biggest being a now blackening eye that was dripping with blood.


Aiden quickly grabbed my wrist and used his other hand to cover my eyes.


"Don't look at me. I don't want you to get scared." He mumbled softly. My face began to grow warm with the feeling of his skin against mine but I completely Ignored this. I had to stay calm.


I pulled my head away and turned back, searching my bag for some left over tissues I might have had. I finally found then and pulled them out of my bag as quickly as I could.


"Okay, use your hand to guide me to your eye. If it stays open and gashy like that you're gonna get an infection." He grabbed my hand tightly and carefully pulled it up towards his eye, resting it gently on his face.


"You're over reacting Riley. I'm gonna be fine. Just tell me, are you okay?" As much as I wanted to look at him, as much as I wanted to smile a bit, I couldn't. Not with him in this condition.


"I'm fine." I mumbled softly, blotting up the blood from his eye. A cool chill was sent up my arm as his hand began slowly sliding up it until finally reaching my neck.

"You saved me Riley. I would have been dead if you didn't show up." He said with a sudden burst of passion in his voice. My face perked up for a moment. "But it was stupid of you to pick a fight with Hunter. Do you know what he was going to do to you? Actually, no. Don't think about it. Don't ever think about it again." I went back to being worried about him after this comment, suddenly feeling like a total idiot.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't let anything happen to you." I looked out towards the field brushing my hair out of my face. I was looking for a possible cop car or someone that could call the hospital. When I looked back at Aiden for a split second, his eyes were set on me. He was gazing at me.


"I gotta say, even if I can only see with one eye, you look amazingly beautiful in this sunlight." I giggled a bit, trying to hide the fact that I was most likely blushing 10 shades of red.


"But I'm all bloody and stuff. I must look disgusting!" I said, letting out another stuttered giggle. He chuckled softly. Suddenly the warmth on my face grew as his hand moved from the back of my neck to a point where his fingers were on the back of my head and his thumb was resting on the cheek.

What is he doing?


"Riley, I don't care if we're both covered head to toe in blood, I don't care if we both look like crap, which I most likely do. I don't wanna ruin this moment because we barely ever get any alone anymore," His voice drifted off as sudden warm breath was felt on my face. I opened my eyes almost immediately only for them to be looking straight into his from centimeters away. "and Riley, there's kinda been something I've been... uh... dying to do."


And that's when I it happened.


Aiden leaned forward only slightly and brushed his lips gently against mine, them barely even touching. He pushed the back of my head forward a bit, deeper into the kiss. But he didn't need to force me to kiss him. The second his lips touched mine, I already was kissing him back.


Before he even had the chance to act further, I leaned forward, pushing him against the cold brick wall and kissed him with all the bent up passion I had been holding back for him.


There I was, kissing Aiden! Kissing my best friend. Kissing the one person I had wished to be more then just my best friend. And I finally was getting my wish.


Both of his hands slid down to my waist and pulled me into his lap. One of his hands strayed back up and placed itself gently on the back of my head as a rush of passion on his part was finally freed.


He pulled away and seemed to be breathing heavy for air. When in truth, he was sighing with relief.


"Riley... I'm... I'm sorry I just had to do that befor-"


"Aiden," I paused for a moment, trying to formulate words because my mind was running at a million miles per hour. "I've been wanting that for a while too." I said in a sheepish voice. His eyes lit up.


"Really?" He said, sounding almost in disbelief. Before I could even answer him his lips were back on mine. Him kissing me made me completely forget about everything. Hunter, Jamie, school work, The blood. Everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
This used to be one of my favorite chapters <3
Sorry about the slowness, I'm doing a lot of other work :/

Much love!
xxkitkat