Shameless

Gaskarth, You ***ed Up

When Alex woke up, everything around him was dark. He squinted for a second before rubbing his eyes. When he reached forward, expecting soft skin, he only felt sheets.

When his vision was finally clear he looked to his left to see no one there.

His heart dropped.

"Gaskarth, you fucked up." he whispered to himself before punching the pillow. He was trying his best hold back tears.

Alex didn't know what he did wrong. Did he hurt her? Did he confuse her? Did he say something? All he knew was that he did something to make her leave.

She was gone and it was his fault.

After a few minutes of thinking, it finally hit him.

"Shit." He said as he slapped his forehead. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" He screamed once again punching his pillow a few times and then throwing it across the room.

He thought back to a time, a sleepy sunday night, when him and her were sitting together in the room, strumming on their guitars.

"Okay, truth or dare?" He asked, looking up at her for a brief moment before looking back at his guitar.

"Truth."
"Pussy."
"Yes, I have one. Now, ask me anything." She laughed quietly. He loved her laugh.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, a small smirk creeping on to his face.

"Nope." She said quickly. Alex sat there in shock for a moment.

"Wait, who was your first?"
"Nope! Only one question! My turn! Truth or dare?" she looked up at him and smiled. He loved her smile.

"Truth."
"And you say I'm a pussy?"
"Shut up and ask a question, woman, or else its back to the kitchen with you." They both laughed a bit.

"Best sex you ever had?"

"Haven't had it yet." She tilted her head a little bit as he said this. He loved how adorable she was.

"Seriously?" He nodded.

"Okay, truth or dare!"
"Oh, well, see, I already know what you're going to ask so I'm going to pick dare!"

"Bitch..." He mumbled to himself as he racked his brain for another question. She stuck her tongue out at him. "OH! I dare you to tell me the first person you had sex with and how it happened!"

She suddenly fell very quiet. Alex got worried for a moment. Was something wrong?

"His name was Trevor. He was my high school crush for years. I was seriously in love with this guy. One night, we were at a party. I was completely sober and he was a little drunk. He kissed me and soon after we were having sex." she fell silent for a few seconds before looking up at him, staring him straight in the eyes. "The next morning, Trevor was gone. He was a ladies man. He would have sex with anything and I was just his next victim. Trevor never talked to me again. So yeah. My first time with someone who didn't love me."

Alex sat there in awe. He placed his guitar down and moved himself over next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. This was one of those hundred times he wished he could have kissed her to make her smile.

Now, Alex was sitting alone in the bed that they had shared just the night before, realizing that he forgot to do something that could have changed everything.

He forgot to tell her he loved her. Now, he knew he needed to before she was gone forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the slow updates. I fucking love this story (I realize).

much love,
BANNERS PLEASE!,
xxkitkat