Shameless

The Party Scene

I rummaged through my clothing, picking out tops and then throwing them back onto the ground, mumbling to myself the whole time.

"No... no way... nope..." I said as I tossed my bright green cami top onto the ground next to dozens of others.

Alex, on the other hand, was already waiting impatiently on the bed, tapping his foot and glancing from the clock, to the floor, to me and then back to the clock.

"The parties in a half hour April, pick out a fucking shirt and lets go!" He insisted once more, rolling his eyes as he straightened out his white 'this is my pimp shirt' shirt. Pimp shirt. Ha. Yeah, He wishes.

Finally I found it. I pulled my black tube shirt with silver accents at the bottom, a full smile on my face as I looked down at it.

"Perfect." I mumbled, as I began pulling the shirt I was wearing off.

Then it hit me.

Alex.

I froze in place for a second, racking my brain for a reaction. Hm, let's think. I'm standing in a room with one of the horniest guys in the world with my shirt almost completely off.

... I'm truly at a blank here...

"No, Please! Continue! Just pretend I'm not here!... Please!" Alex laughed. I viciously pulled my shirt back down and spun around to meet his famous smirk.

"Bastard..." I mumbled as I walked into the bathroom to fix up my hair into a manageable pony tail. When I walked out, Alex was standing at the door, holding it open. Suddenly his eyes flashed passed mine and then almost shot right back at me.

"Wow... You... You look really great April..." He mumbled softly as his eyes scanned over me once more. I could feel my face warm up as I giggled softly.

"You don't look to bad yourself Mr.Gaskarth." Yes, I'll admit, at this moment, Alex looked fucking hot! Skinny jeans with a beanie hat pushing the hair over his eyes which he constantly pushed out of the way. Not to mention Alex was just sexy in general. Well, He wasn't just Sexy, He was really good looking... and he wasn't just good looking... He was really quiet handsome...

"You know, I can get naked in a millisecond if you wanna get a better look." He commented, a small smile creeping onto his face.

"Darn it. As much as I want to see your sweet ass completely natural, We've got a party to go to. Darn." I giggled as I walked over to the door, pushing him out of it and closing it behind us.

At the end of the stairs stood Zack, Jack, Rian and of course, A very handsome looking Brendon.
His eyes peeked up at me and immediately I noticed his face turn red. Even in the cherry red color of the day during Vegas afternoon's, His blush could been seen from miles away. Sadly, I couldn't say the same for myself.

"Urie..." Alex mumbled as he made his way down the stairs, leaning against the wall next to Zack.
"Gaskarth..." Brendon mumbled moving his eyes quickly way from me, sending Alex a quick glare. When his eyes shot back at me his smile reappeared. He wrapped his hand around mine and pulling me slightly closer.

"Well, someone dressed up for the occasion." I giggled, flashing him a quick smile before moving my gaze back towards Alex. Why couldn't I take my eyes off him?

"Okay, okay, break it up you two." Rian said, parting us a bit with his hands and then letting out a small laugh.

"Roomer has it that Pete's throwing a party, wanna crash it?" Jack asked, nudging Alex in the side before laughing.

"Could be cool... as long as I get a dance with the pretties girl at the party..." Alex said, letting out a small chuckle as his eyes flashed passed mine once more. I could feel my mussels suddenly tense up and it was obvious that Brendon felt it too.

He glanced down at me briefly but I only smiled back up at him. He then knelt down and placed a light kiss on my cheek. "Let's get going. You have a lot of people to meet."
I nodded, only feeling my face warm up slightly. Alex was already walking towards the limo-

Wait a second...

LIMO?!

Now, you've gotta understand. A small town girl like me only dreams about driving in a limo. Now, I actually was driving in one! Not only that but I was driving in one with some America's biggest heart throbs All Time Low', Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Zack Merrik and Rian Dawson and last but not least Panic at the Disco's, Brenden Urie...

We all piled in and off we were to the hotel where the party was being held. The whole car ride was silent besides the rare comments from Jack about how many strip joints we passed. Alex's eyes were set on the road, occasionally flashing passed mine but quickly moving back towards the road.

Brendon on the other hand seemed to be staring at me. Not only did it make me feel quiet awkward but it also gave me a tiny taste of what this party was going to be like.

Unlike the guys, I didn't fit into the whole party scene, and unlike Brendon, I wasn't famous. I already knew that I was going to stick out like a thorn on a rose.

--

The hotel was more or less garden themed. Most of the people were inside a modern looking room with dark lights, loud music and at least 300 others. Outside only stood a small court yard, lit dimly but the music was still blaring out of the speakers. Almost no one could be scene.

We stepped into the room and already I felt like everyones eyes were on me. Not only did I feel completely out of place but I sure as hell felt under dressed. Every single girl in the room was wearing some high class, label brand dress and in walks a girl with her hair up in a pony tail wearing jeans and a black tee-shirt.

Brendon tightened his grip on my hand as we stepped into the room, almost as if he was letting everyone know that I was with him and no one else. They all seemed to get the picture... Until Jack, Zack, Rian and Alex walked in, almost as under dressed as I was.

The only thing that through me off was the fact that... Brendon didn't look embaressed at all. Brenden looked like the type of guy that wouldn't be caught dead doing something abnormal at a party, and here he was, surround by a bunch of under dressed kids that look like they've been picked up off the street!

"Brendon!" Someone shouted from across the room. Brenden smiled as he waved his hand and right before my eyes stood Ryan Ross followed by none other then Pete Wenzt himself.
"Good to see you showed up!" Pete yelled over the blasting music.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world man!" Brendon realized my hand to shake Pete's and then give him a quick slap on the back. Ryan flashed me a quick smile before being pulled away by a huge group of girls.

Pete's attention was quickly diverted from Brendon to me. I pushed my loose bangs out of my eyes and smiled faintly. I could feel my heart start to race like a rabbit.

"And who might this pretty thing be?" He asked, glancing up at Brendon and then right back at me.

"Pete, this is April. She's my uh..." Brendon suddenly trailed off, obviously lost in the definition of our relationship.

Tell you the truth, I was to. Sure, we kissed but we weren't on an official date. And seriously, how much does one kiss count for?

"I'm a friend of his." I finished as I shook Pete's hand and smiled the sweetest I could. Kiss or not he didn't official ask me to be his girlfriend and personally, stuff like that has to be mutual between the two parties... do I sound like a lawyer or what?!

Pete took a long hard look at me, running me face through his mind once or twice before a small smirk came across his face.

"So, you're the April I've heard so much about, huh? Well, Brendon didn't leave out the details about how good looking you are." He chuckled as he nudged Brenden in the side, making his face turn completely red, making me giggle as well.

"Shut it..." Brendon mumbled, as his eyes strayed away, hearing his name being called from across the room. "April, you go mingle okay? There are some people I need to talk to. Save me a dance, okay?" He said quickly, almost slurring his words together.

"Don't worry Brendon, I'll take good care of her." A voice sounded from behind us. Both Brendon and I turned back to see a smiling Alex, making his way over to us.

Pete looked very confused for a second, unsure of who this stranger might be but quickly remembering.

"Oh, you're the singer from Panic's opening band, right?" Pete asked as Alex walked to us and wrapped his arm around my neck.

"Damn straight and this is our merch girl, thank you very much." The smell of alcohol lingered in his breath as he spoke. "You go do your famous thing and I'll show little miss.Star here the ropes of partying." He laughed a little bit as he began pulling me away from both Pete and Brenden.

Completely forgetting to say anything back to them, I followed Alex to the bar, gigging at the small stupid comments he kept making on everyones outfits and the music playing.

--

Pete and Brendon both stood in silence as the two walked away. Brenden let out a small sigh as his eyes looked down to the floor. Pete gave him a sympathetic pat on the back but his eyes were not set on him. They were still looking at April.

"Chill man, she isn't that pretty. Anyway, She's just their merch girl, it's not like they're dating or anything. You've got more of a chance then that wanna-be does any day." He tried his best to make Brenden look slightly happier about her being pulled away by another guy. Truth was, Pete was lying through his teeth. She was that pretty compared to most girls and he could already tell that there was something funny going on between her and Gaskarth.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about! I think I see Spencer over there, I better go say hi to him!" Brendon made his way away from Pete as quickly as possible, diverting his almost hawk-like eyes. No matter how much he tried to hide it, the damage had already been done. Pete knew Brendon well. Well enough to know the difference between just being out of it and just being extremely jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone!
Hope you enjoyed the update!
feedback would be awesome!
okay thank you bye!
xxkitkat