Save You

Save You

I anxiously walked up to the door, afraid of what I would see on the other side. You told me you stopped. Brian Haner, you promised me.

Take a breath, I pull myself together

I peered through the hole in the door. Your back was facing the door. I could see your head dipped down touching your chest. You moved your arm up and wiped the tears from your eyes. You looked upset. You looked angry. You looked hurt. On your wrist I could see the scars, cuts, and scrapes. On your arm I could see the marks from the needles, where you injected heroine.

Just another step till I reach the door, you’ll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you

As I saw the marks on your arms, tears sprung to my eyes. I wanted to go comfort you. Tell you that I loved you. Tell you that you're too good for this. Just let you know how much you mean to me.

I wish that I could tell you something, to take it all away

I have so many things I want to tell you. So many things that I could say, just to try and make you better again. You needs to stop this. I love you. I love you, so much.

Sometimes I wish I could save you, and there’re so many things that I want you to know

I want you to know that I love you, I want you to know that I'll be here fighting for you and with you 'til the end.

I won’t give up till it’s over, if it takes you forever I want you to know

When I hear your voice, baby, it's not the same anymore. It's not the Brian I grew up with. It's not the same. You're different. Not yourself. This life of drugs, cutting, and addicton has changed my Brian. The Brian I've been in love with since elementary school. Baby, I need you to come back.

When I hear your voice, it's drowning in a whisper

That once muscular, toned, developed body has worn away into skin and bones. But you're still beautiful to me.

It’s just skin and bones, there's nothing left to take

I've tried talking to you. I've tried. And you promised. You promised. By now, I was in tears. Crying for my Brian. I need you to be better.

No matter what I do I can’t make you feel better, if only I could find the answer. To help me understand.

Maybe if you knew how much I loved you...then just maybe. Maybe. You might stop this. Stop for me. This is killing me.

Sometimes I wish I could save you, and there’re so many things that I want you to know

You needs to know how much you mean to me.

I wont give up till it’s over, if it takes you forever I want you to know

Even when you're throwing it all away, I'll be here. I'll be here to pick it all up again.

That if you fall, stumble down, i'll pick you up off the ground

I believe in you.

If you lose faith in you, i’ll give you strength to pull through

You has to stay strong. You have to. For me. I'm here for you. I've always been. I always am. I always will be.

Tell me you won't give up cause I’ll be waiting if you fall, oh you know I’ll be there for you

I wish I could find the answer. I need you to be better. I need it.

If only I could find the answer, to take it all away

I watched you through the hole in the door once more. That beautiful boy. My love. You picked up a knife. You looked at it, I could see your hand trembling. You lowered the blade to his wrist and cut. I could see the blood flow up almost instantly.

Sometimes i wish i could save you, and there’re so many things that I want you to know

I could hear you moan through the pain. Your already beautiful, pale face turned chalk white. You stumbled and slipped onto the floor. I panicked and franticially twisted the knob on the door. It was locked. Running only on determination and love for you, my Brian, I broke down the door.

I wont give up till it's over, if it takes you forever I want you to know

I ripped off my shirt as I ran towards you. I grabbed your wrist that wasn't covered in blood and could still feel a slight pulse. I wrapped my shirt around your wrist, preventing any more blood loss. The ruby red soaked through the white of my tee almost as soon as it touched it.

I wish I could save you, I want you to know

"Brian! Don't give up! Brian! Get up! We have to get you to a hospital!" You shoved me away as I tried to pull you up. "Brian! Brian! You're going to die if I don't take you right now!"

"Why do you care if I die?" Your brown eyes, once so warm, caring, and full of life, now flat, dull, and overflowing with tears, looked into mine. The only emotion I could read was fear.

I wish I could save you

"Because...I love you" And with that I kissed you. You kissed back and as the kiss increased, so did your pulse. My shirt was tightly around your wrist and the bleeding was stopping. You pulled back and looked into my eyes. Now, your eyes were alive with the warmth that was all too familiar to me.

"Zachary James Baker, I love you too." You said.

Save You-Simple Plan

Featuring Zachary James Baker (Zacky Vengeance) and Brian Elwin Haner Jr. (Synyster Gates) of Avenged Sevenfold