And Never Again

Chapter 4

About twenty-five minutes later Mr. Johnson was waking her up. “Krista? Wake up. We’ll be there in about five to ten minutes.”

“I could care less.” She replied I a monotone.

“You were flipping out and screaming before. What happened?”

“HIM happened.”

“What happened?”

“HIM. It’s a band, stupid.”

“Oh.”
***

He was right. Minutes later they were at an old building. They got out of the car. Krista filled with dread every breath she took. Krista#1: God Krista. You’re about to meet your idol. Be happy! Krista#2: Yeah, but I have to live with him! Krista#1: And? Most teenage girls would kill to be in your place! Krista#2: Kill their parents? Krista#1: Probably not. Krista#2: See my point now? Krista#1: No. Krista#2: Well just sit there and think about it then!

Bang bang bang. Mr. Johnson banged of the door. Exactly 52 seconds later, yes she counted, a man with long black hair and pale skin answered the door. Gerard Way. Krista would recognize him anywhere. The lead singer of My Chemical Romance. The guy that all the teenies drool over. The one the only, Gerard Way.

“Mr. Way?” Asked Mr. Johnson. The guy must have been living under a rock his whole life if he’s asking if this is ‘Mr. Way.’

“Yeah. Is this Krista?” He asked.

“No I’m Bob the fucking Builder! Who do you think I am?!” Krista yelled at Gerard.

“Yeah. That’s Krista. Still want her?”

“HELL YEAH! SHE’S AWESOME!”

Damn!

They took her stuff in side and she put her ipod in her pocket.

“This will be your room when we’re here, but that’s not going to be for a while. We have to head out on a tour tonight.” He said

Great. That’s just fucking great!