Perfect strangers

Shaun - The Theme Park

Shaun's POV.

Saturday....

"Come on Shauny boy, we know you're good at this game," Dean said shoving me toward the blinking lights of the game stall. " Now win us that purple hippo."

Guess it was all up to me now. Well at least thats the way Dean made it sound, his usual smug, self confident, jock look replaced with disappointment. The purple hippo was the grand prize at the ring toss. Like all typical teens, "Mega Monster Mountain" theme park was the local hang out for Friday night and as a group of us had all tried to win the hippo, now I guess it really was up to me.

"Come on Shaun." Chloe calls out from the crowd of my friends. She's looks a little out of place standing next to Aiden, the other girl of our little group, both laughing at the last guy who just tried the game and got the ring stuck on the horn of the devil at the roller coaster. "You got this one in the bag, girl." Aiden follows up.

"Okay Shaun... nows your chance to be the hero. Your chance to impress the cute boys standing near by..." (pretending not to be checking me out) I mutter under my breath taking up the large iron ring.

"1...2..3"... missed it. Damn.

"Well kid you get a prize anyway, anything from the lower shelf." The guys says gesturing at the rows of lower end prizes. He grabs the little bear with the tux on that I point to.

"Better luck next time dude," Dean says wrapping his arm around Aiden. "So what now?" he asks kissing the top of her head.

"Demon coaster or food? I could go for cheese burger..." Chloe said rubbing her stomach and adjusting her over sized parker.

"You know what, I could go for a burger too," I say pulling Chloe over to a food shack. "4 cheese burgers and cokes."

As we all stood around waiting for the food, I couldn't help notice that even though Aiden and Dean were smiling they seemed distant from each other. That was kind of out of the norm, usually Dean and Aiden would have broken off from the group to make out, and it being Dean's 18th tomorrow, it just seemed strange to me. It was probably nothing, Chloe didn't seem to take any notice. She had been with Aiden all night. If anything was up, she would fill me in later.

I look toward Chloe and she had already pulled out a book from her messenger bag and was flicking through the pages. She was so smart and sometimes zoned out into her own world of books, but I still loved her.

"Hey our Oder's up," Aiden said grabbing the food and leading us to an empty table in the far corner of the seating deck. "man is it cold." She says, obviously hinting to Dean, wearing his chunky Letterman jacket.

Dean was the 'perfect boyfriend", even if something was up he didn't hesitate. "Here babe take my jacket." Dean said like a good boyfriend passing his jacket to her and smiling, well more like a cheeky grin.

* * *

I don't know how or why we ended up in the mirror fun house and not on the roller coaster we had planed, but we did. I had lost the others, it seemed to be bigger then normal, or less full. It was late, just after 10 and all the little kids had gone home, and lets face it this ride is kind of childish, but so were we.

I felt like I was walking around alone for ages, before running into a room with a tall figure searching the walls. I had lost the others just after walking into the pitch black starting room. The room we were in was covered in mirrors or realistic paintings of door ways. It was dark but there was no way it wasn't him, Dean. His shaggy hair waxed down while still being frizzed and stiff all at the same time, it lay flat on his head. His broad shoulders and defined back to me. He looked lost, it was funny watching him run into a painted wall, which looked like an exit. He dropped to his knee, rubbing his head.

"Are you okay?" I ask rushing over to help him up. "That looked painful, even in the dark."

"Yeah I'm alright," he said jumping to his feet, acting Macho. He scanned the room and noticed I was alone. "Hey Shaun...?" he said perking up.

"Yes..." I say questioning his tone, but before I could ask him what our lips were already pressed together. At first I didn't think. I went with it and kissed him (don't hate me, I haven't gotten any in so long) but then it hit me that this was Dean, Aiden's boyfriend. I pulled back quick, squinting at him in the dark. "What are you doing?"

"I want to try something new, before I'm 18. You know, while I'm still a kid," He said running his hands along my leg. "Come on... I can tell you didn't mind it." His touch sending a chill up my spine.

Its true, it was kind of hot. I was getting hard. Deans hand was already rubbing against it over my jeans. I bit my lip in the dark and stepped back. Is this really happening. Could I do this? What about Aiden?

"Look Shaun," he said stepping up to me and pinning me next to a walk, a hand on either side of m head. "let me give you head?" he whispers into my ear. "its dark, no ones here, and well... I'm horny."

He was so forward. It was hot if I'm honest. I really wanted this, I had been trying to pick up this cute waiter with no luck, so it had been a while... Who was I to say no to the birthday boy.

I bit my lip harder, and before I even said yes Dean had grabbed hold of my zipper and pulled it down. His warm hands moved up then down through the opening in my boxers. Not to long after he was down on his knees and had flopped out my cock, and was now teasing me with his hands, and his lips. My eyes had adjusted to the dark and he was looking at me with a wicked grin on is face.

"Just do it already," I moaned impatiently, feeling him close around me "Oh Dean..."
♠ ♠ ♠
7 years later... I have started to edit this story. Finally. This "Author's note" will move from Chapter to Chapter as the Story is edited. I will be fixing up the many issues and typos. Please let me know if you find any prior to this "Author's Note" placed at the chapter being worked on.

If you wish to continue through the story. I apologise for the editing, note that the story will remain the same.