Perfect strangers

Shaun - New English Teacher

Shaun's POV.

Matt had gone home after but it wouldn't be to long till I seen him, we had school in like an hour. His first day he must be freaking out. The events of the weekend seemed to be misty at best, things were a blur. Everything except the fight and the fact I now had a hot new boyfriend. School wasn't to far, Rachel and I walked down to Chloe's and then from Chloe's to school... but when we got to Chloe's we were not only greeted by Chloe but also Aiden.

Aiden and Rachel were quite the whole way there and Chloe seemed to be very careful with every step around Aiden. I on the other hand had a bit of spring in my step. Chloe noticed and smiled, I was so grateful for her introducing me to Matt. As Aiden and Rachel walked of as we walked through the school towards our English class, Chloe's mood seem to go back to normal.

"So have a good time... you and Matt going to stay in touch?"

"Yeah I think we might," I laughed, she still had no idea Matt was staying. "So whats up with Aiden?"

"Don't worry, its kind of personal."

I left it at that, when Chloe said it wasn't for my ears I trusted that she would tell me when the time is right. Chloe took her normal seat towards the back, I took mine on the left of her and Cane, who had met up with us at the door sat in front of me. He was tall, but he blocked out the homophobe teacher Mr. Kuran... who unlike him was not in the class. Instead the principal was standing near the door ushering the kids to their seats.

"I hope we don't have him." Cane said pointing at the principal.

"No were getting a new teacher... Mr. Kuran left, or got fired." Chloe said tapping Can on the shoulder.

"Thank god," I sigh. "Who's is it?"

Chloe didn't seem to know, she sat there thinking but still came up with no name. This was strange, Chloe didn't have an answer. The front row of our three row class room was filled with Nikki and her crew. Chloe and Nikki shot evils at each other. Nikki was how ever followed into the room by none other the Matt. I think I was miss something... what was going on with Nikki and Chloe, and what was up with Aiden?

Chloe's face looked confused, it was kind of funny that she didn't know he was going to school down here. Chloe quickly dropped her head on the desk and covered it with her arms. I on the other hand sat up tall. Matt looked right at me, but kept a stiff look on his face.

"Alright kids quite, ah heres our new student," The principal said pointing at the door. "Noah Gree...'"

Wait what about Matt, the Principal was old, maybe he got the names wrong. I looked at Matt again who was walking past the first row.

"...And this is your new teacher, Mr. Pant... one."

Matt smiled at the class and dropped his bag on the teachers desk. He walked over to the board and started righting his name on the bored. The principal left the room and closed the door.

"Hello class, Mr. Kuran has left, but for you last term of school you will have me as a teacher. Mr. Pantone (Pan-tone), Don't worry you only have to call me that around the other teachers my names Matt."