Perfect strangers

Matt - Cabin Weekend

Matt's POV.

2 weeks later... Friday

Not only did Shaun and I have to keep our relationship a secret, we also had to keep the fact I was a teacher from his parents. Sure they were fine with everything but Shaun was unsure with the way they would react to it. I however managed to convince them to let Shaun spend the whole weekend at my place. It was high up in to woods just out side the town to the East the snobby side of the town some kids had told me at school. I guess it was. My house was more like a cabin but it was my home and had a great view that hung out over the town. It was a great buy. Listen to me I sound like an oldie... but boy having a house/cabin that hung of a mountain one side and over a lake in the other. I thought it was impressive. Ahhh, there I go again.

"Whoa, you live here?" Shaun was so cute his face was so surprised, he did the cutest thing with his nose. "I sure do know how to pick them."

"Well actually Chloe set us up... so thank you Chloe, I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend."

It was under an hours drive from the town, but it felt like a different place. Shaun seemed to really enjoy the view. I had prepared a nice dinner which we ate around sundown out on the deck. I had planned this whole weekend, but it wasn't so we could have sex, sure it would be great. I just wanted to wake up happy and in love, next to Shaun in my bed.

"Can we go swimming in the lake?" Shaun asked me starring out of my bed room window down onto the moon lit crystal lake. "Please." He begged.

"Sure. Just get changed..."

"I didn't bring my swimmers." he said sitting down on my bed. "but then again its dark, we don't need them do we?"

"I guess not." I reply stuffing my board shorts back in the draw. I take Shaun by the hand and run down to the lake. "On second thought I'm not sure about this..."

"Your such an oldie, baby you got to live a little more." Shaun said un-buttoning his top and unzipping his jeans. Okay that changes my mind. I follow his lead and undress, all up until were both in out boxers. "I will if you will."

"We have gone this far." I said dropping my boxers and diving into the lake. The water was cold but I was soon distracted by a very naked Shaun pushing up against me from behind. He hugs me and ducks down under the water. The moon gave of a beautiful light but I couldn't see beneath the lake. Shaun was gone for a moment before popping up in front of me and splashing me in the face.

"Ha..." he laughs. "You look good wet."

"Your not so bad your self." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him into a deep kiss. He tasted a little different, but good. Tasted like sweet peaches.