Perfect strangers

Shaun - Impure Thoughts

Shaun's POV.

I wake up with morning wood. Thats dirty I know... but a guy cant help it some times, especially when his hot boyfriend went skinny dipping with you the night before. The bad thing was Matt had left this morning to do a few things and to grab a late lunch on his way home, so there wasn't anything I could do about it. I decided, to try and let it go away on its own, I wrapped myself in a robe and walked out to watch the morning activities of the people bellow. We I said that I ment the town, not in the house next door in the pool... but that where I ended up looking.

The guy swimming next door looked about my age, he had a cute emo style hair cut and was tall and pretty skinny. For his size he was a damn good swimmer, I think I had a thing for wet guys... I mean guys in water. I find myself watching this guy for a bit, unable to tear my eyes away from his perfect form, and my morning wood... well it just seemed to be getting harder, this boy was hot.

I think he started moving in slow motion when he was climbing out of the pool, it was like a dream and then he did it, he pushed me to my limits. He pulls his board shorts off exposing his whole package and once again I was surprised by the size of him in comparison to his skinny body. I know I have had a boyfriend for like 3 weeks now but, I was not having the most impure thoughts. I could have sworn he looked up at me a few times and even once smiled.

It was soon over, but it was good while it lasted. Matt still wasn't home, I guess it was still early and he had a lot to do. So I walked around lost for a while, before I decided to just sit and watch some TV, but not until I Had bite to eat. I rushed over to the kitchen and gabbed a banana of the table, a small postet was stuck to it. I read 'Rhys the new gardener starts today, just let him in. His parents moved into town last week and I haven't had a chance to meet him yet'. Rhys, the new garden boy?

"Hello." A voice say from behind me as I stuff my Banana into my mouth. "I'm the new Gardener." For a second I thought I was getting robbed, I turn around with half the Banana in my mouth, it was the boy from next door. He was wearing a tight top and shorts. "Looks like you know what your doing there," he says pointing to the Banana in my mouth. "But I'm sure there's a better thing for that."

He walks through the kitchen and down into the garden. I follow him, my legs having a mind of their own. "So Rhys is it. I'm, Shaun. Ummm you live around here?"

"Yeah next door. Don't act like you didn't know that." He said winking and grabbing a long net to clean the pool. "Do you have some where I can change I don't want to get these clothes dirty."