Perfect strangers

Matt - Big News. Distraction.

Matt's POV.

I already hated myself for having to do this, to tell him now even though I was very excited about the whole thing. This was the kind of thing that changed relationships, but this news couldn't wait. I had to tell him. He seemed distracted at dinner, barely took a bite of food, and munched down mostly on bread. As soon as I was done he dragged me into the bed, almost pulling my arm off.

Before I could fully understand what was going on Shaun was down to his boxers, kissing at my neck. He was really aggressive, a side of him I'd never seen, but it was also in its own way a big turn on. My mind out of place, my need taking control tearing at my own shirt without taking my eyes off Shaun and his perfect body. It takes me a while to undo all the button, I think I popped a few off in the process but I didn't care. Next up was the belt, that came off easy, now the pants. As my hand moved toward the opening Shaun's hand stopped me, it was warmer then normal.

"Let me." He bent down on his knees and pulled down at the fly with his teeth, then growled and nibbled at my pants for a second. I couldn't work out what he was doing until he pulled back and spat out the button, he had torn it right off my pants. This was nothing like Shaun, different but still good.

His body was extremely warm almost hot as he pressed his head against my stomach, his burning finger tingling my every nerve as it traced a indirect line toward my now open pants. Half a second later after a few seconds of playing with me, he slipped his hands down the front of my pants and pulled them down, with my boxers. I quickly kick them off. They flew across the room and half closed the door we had come through.

"Hey wait," my brain triggers back on, now that I was naked and his lips were once again teasing me. "I have something to tell you..."

"Oh," he moans out between each kiss. "Really," a kiss sends a tingle up and down my body, "cant it wait."

I thought about it for a moment then let my mind shut down again and I just simple nodded. I knew he wasn't going to listen now, not in this mood. He continued kissing, but also started sucking and nibbling small parts of my body. When I was hard, he smiled then got up and walked away, out of the room... was he playing with me or was I being punished.

I guess not, he returned with a small purple square in his hands. It reflected the light and flickered in my direction. I knew now what it was, a condom. Before I could move he had torn the package and put it in his mouth. He gave me a quick glance and winked before placing the condom on me with his mouth.

"I think its time we do it, I mean actually do it." he moaned.

I smiled and pulled him up to kiss him. I pull back quickly after a second and he looked a little disappointed, but I had already decided to do what he wanted. I grabbed him by each arm and threw him down on the bed. He lifted his head and smiled at me. I hope he was as ready for this as I was.