Perfect strangers

Chloe - Miracle on the Line.

Chloe's POV.

1 month later...

Life. What was my life with out him. I had grown to love his still face, his silent voice, which echoed in my memories. Dean was still so peaceful, and though he was in no pain my heart ached for him. I was in love with a guy in a comma. He was starting to look more and more like my Dean, the one I grew up with not the guy I knew through high school. He was my Dean again, I could see it in his sleeping face. I loved him.

I paused to watch him as I read, books to him I sipped from a juice box. I was in routine now. Doing it every day almost. School then right back here. I loved him and I knew he would appreciate it.

The doc, came by again this time checking him over a bit more then was normal. She looked a little concerned, but I wasn't stupid I knew exactly what she was thinking. If Dean didn't wake up soon he wasn't ever going to wake up. The doctor told me he wasn't looking any better and his wounds had healed and left a big scar on his waist. He was given another week before they were going to consider pulling the plug on him. This upset me alot more when she said it even though I knew it deep down she went and made it real. All we needed was a miracle, I needed him.

I dropped to my knees and cried, as I took my last option and prayed for Dean to wake up and be fine. I loved him, I needed him and in some way I knew he needed me too.

"Oh God, please guide Dean back to me. Let me help him with his second chance. I love him." A tear ran down my cheek. My knees began hurting as the floor grew colder beneath me.

My deep prayer is disturbed by a loud band, of steal on the floor. I jolt up right with my eyes wide open. We where alone in the room as far as I knew. Someone might have snuck in but I'm sure I would have herd them. My eyes dart around the room and then to deans now lifted arm. The tray that was beside him had been knocked over by his jerked movement. His eyes lids twitch as the tray fell and crashed to the floor. Small tiny metal things and my juice flew across the room. His finger moved then his whole had tightened around the bed post.

He was awake, he was fine. Had it really been my prayer that had woken him up. I wasn't big on god, I was logic... science. But logic and science couldn't take this away, I had asked the all mighty to wake him. To bring him back to me and he did it. It was a miracle.

"Chloe..." Dean says opening his eyes.