Perfect strangers

Shaun - Rachel's News.

Shaun's POV.

Rhys, Chad and Tara had been helping me get things back to normal, I could now sleep in my room. Ofcouse I had to change it around so it didn't look the same as it did when Matt was in it, thats another thing I could now do with there help, there's and Rachel's, I could think and say the name Matt with out freaking out or falling apart... almost always.

Mum and dad had been all hush hush about it, but Rachel would always call him a tool if he slipped up some where, I acted like I didn't like it but she knew that it helped me deal with it. But now it was Rachel that needed help. She had been hiding a secret, and I had guessed what it was before she had even said it.

"Mum, dad... Shaun, I'm having a baby." She kinda yelled at them, before cowering behind Cane, who for some reason was there. My only connection was he was the father, but that wasn't like Cane. But it looked like dad had the same idea.

"So you..." he looked up at Cane, "Your going to stick by her, not going to run off are you son." Dad poked his finger high above his head into Cane's chest.

"No sir, I mean I love Rach', but..."

"But what, there's no but's in this, maybe you better leave." Dad exploded, leaning toward the cupboard which had a wood chopping Axe leaning against it.

"No dad, Cane's not the father, but he is the dad." Rachel said now blocking Cane from dad.
I watched stunned, I was out of it now, just someone watching it like there favorite TV. Program. Rachel desperately tried to calm dad and explain the whole thing, she left out who the farther actually was but the skipped passed it to how Cane was her new boyfriend and that he had decided to take care of Rachel and the baby.

Mum who had also been watching from the sidelines finally jumped in, "So you two are going to keep a baby... thats so, Rachel... Oh come here baby." Mum wrapped her arms around Rachel. "You to Cane." She flung her other arm around him and squeezed them both, even Cane looked like he was in pain and he was a big guy, much bigger then mum and dad. But then again who wasn't in this room.

"I can't wait to tell everyone, its okay if I do right? Ah who care, I got to tell... Chloe." I jumped up and started dialing her number before realizing she wound be with Dean, ehh. I finished dialing the number, but as it rang Rachel yelled something out of the next room toward me.
"Chloe already knows bro."

She already knows, she knows and she kept it from me. That was not like her, what was going on with Chloe lately. She has been acting different for a while, even before Dean and the whole coma thing... it seemed strange. I felt like I was losing my best friend. i grunted threw the room past every one and then right upstairs toward my bed, "Night." I yelled before slamming my door.