Perfect strangers

Dean - Stray

Dean's POV.

Earlier at Chloes...

"You!" Shaun came barging out of Chloe's house. The Door banged loudly behind him, Chloe didn't follow.

"Shaun, whats the matter?" I asked quickening my pace to him. Until he was about a 3 feet away.

"Oh, don't act dumb Dean. I know its an act." He shouted.

"I don't know what you mean," I smirk. "I think you better go, I've got some ground work to do before Chloe can be my new Aiden."

I let the last bit slip, I knew I could play Shaun the way I wanted to. Just like I played them all, every single one of them. Right from the start. Sure I had been 'out of the game' for a month or so but there was no reason not to keep playing.

"New Aiden, what the Fuck does that mean." Shaun screamed.

Movement inside, forced me to move this along. I needed him out of the way. Shaun was a major pawn in the game, but it wasn't his time.

"It's all part of the game, its always part of the game. First was Aiden, but she left so Chloe will fit in fine, but it was your little teacher fuck that stuffed me up... he said something to me that made me think I was actually in love, but you made him leave, guess you did something wrong. Hey Shauny Boy."

"Don't call me that. Fuck you Dean."

The next part was exactly where I wanted it to go. Shaun jumped me and started pounding into my face, and thank god for Chloe's perfect timing. If she took any longer, I might have not been able to resist hitting him back and that might have cause a problem, for the game plan.

"What are you doing?" Chloe screamed grabbing Shaun by th collar and tearing him away from me. "Get out of here, now!"

"He's not different... Chloe, he's not" Shaun growled lunging back toward me. "He's sick, some thing's wrong with him."

"No Shaun, its you. There's something wrong with you. Just get out of here, leave us alone."
"But Chloe...."

"No Shaun... just go."

I sat up, as bloody as I was it went perfectly, now Shaun was out of the way for now. Chloe stood beside me, for bonus points I rested my wounded head against her leg and rubbed it up and down like a stray sad animal, but it was all an act.

* * *

Good old Chloe took me to the doctor, good thing all the doctors here are crap, except the farmer boys sister, but she handled the special cases. So not one of the dopes could tell I was faking the memory loss. Not even Chloe with he books smarts, but the shit Shaun knew... and that why I needed him out of the way for now. Tearing them apart pushed Chloe closer toward me, this might be a good way to speed things up and make up for lost time.

But then something happened I did not expect. When I checked my Phone after I turned it back on after leaving the hospital, I had a missed call... from Aiden.