Perfect strangers

Rhys - Desire

Rhys's POV.

"Hi..." Shaun whispers as I walk into the room and drop my jacket on the floor.

"Hi...." I say back a little stunned to find him sitting cross legged on my bed, holding a small purple hippo in his hands. He noticed the look on my face, I was a little confused but I was also starting to think I was dreaming.

"The hippo is for you, I walked by Mega Monster Mountain on my way here, it actually is the only thing I could never win... until today its actually a real long story but it was the beginning of a time in my life, which in a way ended up with you." He said holding out the purple plush toy for me to take. I jetted forward and held it up into the light to take a better look at it, it was actually rather cute.

"Shaun, I, thank you." I said placing it on my bedside table.

Shaun gave me a half grin and moved over so there was room on the bed for me to sit. I crept over and sat down very carefully, just in case I was dreaming I didn't want to wake up. I looked at him and then around the room, why was it like this I was so scared, millions of butterfly's tore right through me as his little finger rubs up against mine.
Before I could even speak to him, our lips crash brutally, a tearing embrace. His tongue ripping into my mouth, the return of his sweet taste, not done justice in my memory from our first kiss at prom. My beating heart picks up speed and then hums. Then I realize it wasn't him who started the kiss it was me. I wanted him more then anything and I could tell by the way he was kissing me he wanted me just the same. As we kiss his hand glides up my leg toward the very top of my thigh. I feel a swelling create a tension in my pants, there was no chance he hadn't noticed, we stop kissing and he smiles a checky smile. My face glows and burns a bright red, but I was only human.

"Oh Shaun," I moan moving my hand up his arm to the top of his shirt, me cold hand burn as I touch his bare chest, my had swiftly undoing each button, I pull back then down his neck, kissing each part of it. I feel his head tilt back as I kiss further downward onto his amazing pecks, he lets out a tiny moan and tenses up. "Hmmm...."

His hand rubs up against the inside of my thigh and then over my thickening member, his had stops as I kiss over his perfect nipples, taking my time with each before continuing downward, over his chiseled abbs and cute belly button to the top of his jeans. He squirms happily before undoing his belt and throwing it across the room but before I have the chance to get any further, he pulls my up to kiss him. Our lips press perfectly against each other as if designed to fit. As we kiss I quickly undo my own belt and then unzip myself freeing myself from the ever tight jeans.

"I could... tell... you were going to be... hmmm." he says looking down at my dick, I had almost forgot we had not seen each other naked, that this would be our first time. We seemed to be moving along so well it almost seemed impossible that we had never done this before.

"Guilty, but hey... your just... hmmm yourself." I grinned, He smiled and the turned around away from me. "Wait, are you sure?"

"Never wanted it more," He said, his cute butt poking out from beneath his skinny jeans. I smiled, I wanted to do this since the day we had met. "I fucking need it, please"

I turn to my bedside table and grab a condom from the draw, I quickly slip it on. I grip the top of his jeans and tore them down, he really did have a cute butt. His begging only made me want to do him harder, faster. I wanted to do it as much now as he wanted me to. I slowly pressed myself against him, taking hold of his sides, before placing myself deep inside him, pushing... thrusting, harder and faster with every moan that escaped him. Heavy panting followed, sweat soon after, harder and deeper, faster and faster. I reach around him and grab hold of his warm stem, his cock throbbing in my hand, I work it in time with my thrust, until....

"Ahhhh Shaun!" I scream as I blow. I smile and push a few more times before falling back on the bed.

He falls down next to me and smiles, "My turn." I laugh and kiss him again, I was up for that.