Perfect strangers

Shaun - Get out!

Rhys had been gone all day, he told me when he left this morning that he would be home later this arvo' with a surprise. I couldn't help but wonder what he was up to. But he was on his way upstairs now. I loved his place there was no one else here... it was peaceful, and it didn't remind me of Rachel. I quickly tore my shirt off, and sat down on the bed, trying the seductive pose... trying. He burst in looking a little flustered, I guess he had had a long day.

"I've missed you all day, you look tense... here let me." I offered as he sat down on the bed.

"No stop, we cant do this anymore. We cant, its over" He said jumping of the bed and brushing my hands of him.

"I don't understand?"

"Look Shaun its over!"

"Why are you say this?"

"Look its me, It's messed up. I don't love you."

"I don't believe you."

I could feel my wounded heart opening again, pain filled my insides. They screamed, I wanted to as well.

"I'm in love with someone else, you don't even compare to..."

"Liar, look at you. Your shaking."

He was trying so hard to hold it in, but tears were coming out of his eyes, his face and his hand trembled, why was he doing this?

"I just wanted to get you into bed."

"No...Fine go then, Get out..."

"Shaun," He said moving toward me, tears now gushed out of my eyes, he was breaking my heart.

"Get the Fuck out." I screamed. He left, I hated him at the moment, but only for a second. I grabbed the lamp and tossed it at the wall before kicking a hole in the glass cupboard. The door slammed down stairs, I couldn't stand... My feet no longer supported me, I crashed on the floor and posted myself up against the wall before bringing my knees into my chest, it hurt so much. Pain seemed to follow me now more then ever. Why was this happening I couldn't understand.