Perfect strangers

Dean - Setting the Board

Dean's POV.

"What the fuck did Shaun think he was doing kissing that fucking jerk, first I catch that fuck-wit dancing with Aiden then kissing my plaything. Oh fuck."

My knuckle starts to bleed, the hole in the wall crumbles as I stagger of down the hall to the kitchen. Where the fuck is Lucas. Lucas was a fucking legend, he was good for anything... drug wise. I needed a little pick me up. Good thing I knew he was here and that he would be munching on anything he could find. There he was perched on the small prep bench in the middle of the kitchen snacking on a big bag of chips. His baggy t-shirt and white hoodie didn't hide him all that well. In between messing his really short hair and noshing on chips, he would pop in his mouth a hand full of what ever he could find in his pockets.

"Dude you got anything." He looks up at me and smiles.

"Got something new, got the recipe of a guy. Since its you birthday and all, I'll give you a pack. This will get this party started."

We both take these funny green pills, at first nothing then I kind of feel worse. Lucas looks at me and smirks.

"Wait for it."

Then I feel it, something, its fucking good like all my problems gone and then my body starts to feel good, I get this fuck rush. I need to fucking move. Lucas is already running down the hall way back to the dance floor, I follow. We both jump around, fuck this is what I needed.

* * *

"What the fuck, was with hitting my cousin?" Chloe said pushing me, not that I could feel it. My body was numb... but a good numb.

"That fucking dick was your cousin?" I don't stop jumping, Lucas is now doing some fucking retard dance, like a dog humping Chloe's leg. "Dude come on stop fuck humping her," Lucas stops and keeps jumping around. Chloe on the other hand hasn't gone, she still standing there giving me evils. "Look can you go away Chlo' your killing my buzz." She stops staring and slaps me before running out the front door.

She has no idea what I have planned for her and the others. Life's no fun without some drama and I was the fuck best puppet master. They where all right where I wanted them to be Aiden, Chloe, Shaun, Matt and even Lucas. I had only just started to set the board the games were still to come. I just smirk... I'm still numb and this is exactly what I had been planning... from the first punch.