Status: Completed Story

Summer Secrets

EPILOGUE

Hey, this is Kelsi.

I'm 26 years old now, and I graduated from college already, and I now have a successful career as a photographer. I've been pretty happy throughout the years; I have a boyfriend now, but of course it's not Jerzy. I haven't seen him since the day I left Virginia Beach 13 years ago. I still remember a lot of what happened. I still have that picture of him, and I got it printed out. I told my boyfriend about everything, and he does actually believe me! =]

I really hope to return to Virginia again sometime and see if Jerzy's still there, or even just to see his house again- what's happened with his place. I really wish I had a way to contact him through all of these years. I have thought about him, and I really do miss him. Right now, I just don't have the money to go there, but there'll be a day that I will.

Ashlee went of to college in California. I still keep a little in contact with her, but not much. My parents are fine, healthy. And Spunky, well, a few days after we got back from Virginia, about a week later, he died of old age. We had a proper burial for him, don't worry.

That's about all that's really happened since.

Love,
Kelsi.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to lay this out somthing like a journal entry or somthing. tell me if you liked this, hated it, thought it was okay. comment, tell me what i'm doing wrong, right, whatever. Rate, comment, check out upcoming stories!

BTW- i need some story ideas desperately. If you have some, please comment, and thank you so much for reading!!!