Rips your heart out and leaves you bleeding with a smile on your face.

one

"So thats it? Its over, your not even giving this a second thought?" I whispered as a single teardrop fell from my eye and rolled down my cheek.
"I'm sorry." He said and walked out my bedroom door. I loved him, and he broke my heart. I collapsed onto the floor beside my bed and held my face in my hands.

this couldn't be happening

But it was, I wasn't dreaming. , my boyfriend of 3 years, had just dumped me. I felt a lump form in my throat, and my mouth went dry. My eyes who were just a few moments ago, threatening to drown me with tears were now cleared. My stomach felt heavy and I just wanted to crawl into bed with Dalton and sleep forever. But he was gone now, he left me. Just as so many others had before. I made my way up from the floor and into my bed.
"You can make it through this, Melissa. You don't need him. Hes just a stupid boy." I told myself aloud.

Who was I kidding? Of course I needed him, I needed him more than the air that surrounds me. I'm a needy, insecure, child. Or thats what I resemble.

I lay there staring blankly at the ceiling above me as my eyes slowly started to shut. Next thing I knew, I was asleep.

I could see Dalton up ahead, looking more beautiful then ever. His blue eyes sparkling and his blond hair shining under the glow of the huge full moon, that looked as if it were resting on the calm lake that he stood beside. "I can't do this anymore Mel, I've tried to deny myself saying that I still love you, But in reality, I don't." He said letting his hands drop to his sides.
"I hope we can still be friends." he said, bluntly. He didn't want to be friends. He wanted me out of his life.

This was all just a horrible nightmare, reminding me of what had happened earlier today.
"Stop!" I screamed "Stop it!" "I don't want this to happen. Not again!" I cried. I awoke, startled. Tears streaming down my face. I still couldn't come to terms with what had happened.

three years!

A waste of time. Although, I loved that time wasted. I loved who I wasted it with.

We had a perfect relationship, what could have made him change his mind? I was the head cheerleader, and he was the captain of the football team. Everyone knew we were meant to be, to get married and grow old together. He wasn't supposed to rip out my heart and give it back after he put it through a paper shredder.

I'll miss him

I sighed and put the blankets over my head. I never wanted to come out, I wanted to live in my bed for the rest of eternity. Never to love again.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, I felt like making a new one. :\

Comments and Subscribers = updates, and a happy writer.
motivate me