Guardian Angel's Don't Exist...Do They?

Midnight Missions

da naaaaaaaaaaa.......da nan! dan dan dan! da-naa da-na-naa....da-na!

I played the James Bond theme in my head as I rolled across the carpet and swiftly hid behind the couch. I peeked at the long hallway that held many many doors...very mysterious doors. And one of them holds the sleeping sick Dragon!! I rolled again and hid behind a vase, carefully not to knock anything down to make such a ruckus.

I found a hanger on the floor and snatched it. I held it under my arm like an AK-47 rifle and pointed towards the hallway again and looking to see if they was any disturbance...

Nope..nothing...it was all quiet.

I dropped to the floor....I'm going in.

I started crawling to the first and closest door. I stood up against the wall nearly dropping a picture but I saved it..whew. My hand reached for the door knob slowly and held it before twisting it. I looked around again for sudden disturbances and opened the door....a coat closet...damn it! Wrong door- ack!! I'm being attacked!!!

I shook myself violently as the scarf wouldn't get off of my face and this beanie out of nowhere. From a distance, there layed Jack watching in amusement ontop of a furniture as he kept watching me.

"Jack don't just stand there!" I hissed, "I'm being attacked!"

He let out a quiet meow and it sounded almost as if he were snickering. I groaned and paused to glare at him. The scarf fell and the beanie too as I stopped moving. I looked down on it for a second...bleh.

I jumped over the jacket that just fell infront of me and felt something hard and....uh-oh. The skateboard went on with me trying to balance on it with one foot.

crap...Crap....CRap...CRAp.....CRAP!!!! It's over, I'm dead!! I grabbed onto the floor and landed on my ass while stopping the skateboard with my feet. I sat there still. I heard the bed in the room move. I froze in spot until it was time.....I sighed in relief as the quietness returned. I stood up and was about to step foot until....

"Nova, what in God's name are you doing?"

I squinted as the lights in the hallway turned on and I looked up to see Ledger with serious bed hair...literally.

"I'm on a mission!"

He stopped rubbing his eyes, "What mission? I didn't tell you to do anything."

"I assigned it to myself!"

He let out a big yawn which sent me to yawn as well...damn it! He's distracting me! I have no time to lose!

"Ledger, go back to sleep! I need to resume my mission!" I jumped.

"Mission of what?"

"To go to the bathroom!!!!" I whined.

He stared at me in disbelief, "Why didn't you just ask?"

"Cause I didn't want to wake up the frightful beast that is now standing infront of me..." I said in a scared tone. He kept starring at me with tired eyes....I think he's spacing out.

"Heath?"

"Huh? Oh bathroom.." he pointed to his room, "In there." he yawned again, "I'll pick up the mess."

I nodded franically as I rushed inside the relaxation room.

I stepped outside in the hallway to see Heath all cuddled up with his jacket...Huh...should've known he would have passed out. I scratched my head as I kneeled down and nudged his shoulder, "Heath." I whispered.

"Umngh.."

"What?" I questioned.

He snored in response. I rolled my eyes and tried to lift him up...God! I fell backwards and hit my head on the other wall, "Ouchie.." I rubbed the back of my head and glared down at the sleeping idiot of a boss. I pulled at his arm to at least drag him but nothing. I dropped his arm, "I quit." I sighed, "This guy is too big."

He chuckled in his sleep, "Thats what she said." he mumbled and he nuzzled onto the hood.

I dragged myself to the couch to fetch the pillow and blanket. I dropped the blanket and pillow on him..not caring if it hit his face. I heard him whisper my name, "Nova, Nova."

I blinked at him and pulled the pillow away so he won't muffle the words that he's trying to say, "Nova, Nova."

"What you kangaroo-"

"Your funny." was all he said when he cut me off.

I arched an eyebrow and sat across the wall from him as he snuggled onto the blanket, "Can't say the same thing to you, Mistah H...teehee! Just kidding." I giggled to myself seeing he was only talking in his sleep....or not I don't know. He looks as if he were sleeping. Or maybe he's just acting it out. I yawned and rested my head against the wall. Before I knew it...I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!
Heath didn't...

he gots himself a pillow instead of a turkey!
xD

Image.....yummies!!!